Chrylser 300C '05

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doog
  • 23 comments
  • 1,114 views

Doog

Premium
Messages
6,103
United States
Mesa, AZ
Just as the title says. I can offer chrome and matte paints, and just about any car. 👍
 
I'll check my garage. If I find one, I'l try to send it tomorrow.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
What would you like in return?

I don't really care. Give me anything you want, or give me nothing!
That is, if I find the car.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I don't really care. Give me anything you want, or give me nothing!
That is, if I find the car.
~ENDURANCEGUY

I'll send you something nice. 👍
 
.
 
I can send one to u whenever I have my tuned to the max it looks amazing with the color shift paint and dlc chrome rims fully broken in and the tune I put on it destroys other 300c and any other car near the pp of the 300 Chrysler. It has no aero kits on spoiler etc cause I wanted the luxury look on it.

Looking for a tommy kairia zz2 broken in
 
Last edited:
I can send one to u whenever I have my tuned to the max it looks amazing with the color shift paint and dlc chrome rims fully broken in and the tune I put on it destroys other 300c and any other car near the pp of the 300 Chrysler. It has no aero kits on spoiler etc cause I wanted the luxury look on it.

Looking for a tommy kairia zz2 broken in

I'm looking for a stock Chrysler 300....
 
FerrariEnzo15
I can send one to u whenever I have my tuned to the max it looks amazing with the color shift paint and dlc chrome rims fully broken in and the tune I put on it destroys other 300c and any other car near the pp of the 300 Chrysler. It has no aero kits on spoiler etc cause I wanted the luxury look on it.

Looking for a tommy kairia zz2 broken in

Delete your messages in your PM

Sorry Dooglers for taking up space in your thread:)
 
Apparently, I don't not have a 300C. Although,if it doesn't matter if the car has been driven, I'll search for it in the UCD.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Apparently, I don't not have a 300C. Although,if it doesn't matter if the car has been driven, I'll search for it in the UCD.
~ENDURANCEGUY

Yeah, I don't care if it has miles on it or anything. I just want a stock 300C.
 
Dooglers8
I'm looking for a stock Chrysler 300....

I can restore it for you that will make it default 0/0/0 it restores everything on the car including paints and mods

Edit: for the tommy kairia zz2
 
I can restore it for you that will make it default 0/0/0 it restores everything on the car including paints and mods

Edit: for the tommy kairia zz2

That would be nice. 👍
I don't know if I'm willing to go break in a ZZII, but I have a couple, and I think they each have a little but of miles on them; should be broken in already.
 
Dooglers8
That would be nice. 👍
I don't know if I'm willing to go break in a ZZII, but I have a couple, and I think they each have a little but of miles on them; should be broken in already.

Umm that will be fine so do you want to trade tomorrow
 
I'm pretty sure that any weight and engine tunes will NOT be removed. It's worth a try though.
~ENDUARNECGUY
 
FerrariEnzo15
I can send one to u whenever I have my tuned to the max it looks amazing with the color shift paint and dlc chrome rims fully broken in and the tune I put on it destroys other 300c and any other car near the pp of the 300 Chrysler. It has no aero kits on spoiler etc cause I wanted the luxury look on it.

Looking for a tommy kairia zz2 broken in

Would you trade this tuned Chrysler 300 for anything else?
 
If you'd like another I have a stock silver one and a stock black one. I can send either on Wednesday if you have a RSC.
 
tatschris81
Would you trade this tuned Chrysler 300 for anything else?

Umm no cause that's the only car i need right now, sorry
 
I have a stock 300C. I am looking for a fathom blue mettalic chevelle.
 
If you'd like another I have a stock silver one and a stock black one. I can send either on Wednesday if you have a RSC.

I have an RSC.
 
Perfect, well, I can trade after reset tomorrow then. Any preference on the 300?

Doesn't matter to me. I won't be able to accept your friend request if you sent one until later today, since I have school. :p
 
Back