Chrysler Viper GTS-R LM24 Team Oreca #51 [Premium] 2000

Venezuela
Venezuela
jgys25
oreca-chrysler-viper-le-mans.jpg

The car was known as Dodge Viper GTS-R when competing in the US, and under the Chrysler name otherwise. This exact car (Viper Team Oreca #51) won Le Mans in GTS class by the name Chrysler Viper GTS-R.
Yes, but as this picture at OP is from 24h Le Mans 2000, then it should be named Chrysler Viper GTS-R.

The Dodge is for the American Le Mans Series.

No offense, just clarifying.

The car was known as Dodge Viper GTS-R when competing in the US, and under the Chrysler name otherwise. This exact car (Viper Team Oreca #51) won Le Mans in GTS class by the name Chrysler Viper GTS-R.
Since it's wearing Chrysler badging and using the Ford Chicane - and in the absence of any listed series (amongst other titling errors) - we'll assume that it's the Chrysler and retitle the thread properly.

I do not understand why people make threads on cars they want to be made premium because I thought its a given that we want every car to be of premium quality. Unless people want to express that they love this car so much that they want it upgraded...then I guess i can understsnd that.

I do not understand why people make threads on cars they want to be made premium because I thought its a given that we want every car to be of premium quality. Unless people want to express that they love this car so much that they want it upgraded...then I guess i can understsnd that.
Prioritisation.

If it turns out that all millionty billion non-Premium cars can't be upgraded in time, it's better that PD know which ones the community would desire as a priority.

@John Yonson
Did you read my post?
The title was edited by Famine, because the right name for this (Viper Team Oreca #51) car is Chrysler. Changing it back (like you just did) is not a good idea.

Last edited:
Back