Circuit de la Sarthe 24hr II (without chicane's)

goldenarms
Anytips on which is the first edurance i should do, ???? I will eventually get round to this one 24 lemans but i dont have the right car yet?

If you race the El Capitan 200 you'll win the Minolta Toyota which will be fine for the 24h races.. The Zonda should smoke the opposition on El Capitan..

Cheers..

PanzerFaust
If you race the El Capitan 200 you'll win the Minolta Toyota which will be fine for the 24h races.. The Zonda should smoke the opposition on El Capitan..

Cheers..

Nice One PanzerFaust ive started the race in B spec with the ZONDA race car and ive also worked out how to run the race in X3 speed, all is going well,

thanx man 👍

I used the Audi R8 no problem on the Sarthe 24H II, on I, I used the F1 Formula, also no problem, give or take 10 Laps before BSpec achieved 1Lap advantage on 2nd place...All I got now is the 4H Miata Endurance.

goldenarms
Nice One PanzerFaust ive started the race in B spec with the ZONDA race car and ive also worked out how to run the race in X3 speed, all is going well,

thanx man 👍

No worries..

Cheers!

itzzmenace
I used the Audi R8 no problem on the Sarthe 24H II, on I, I used the F1 Formula, also no problem, give or take 10 Laps before BSpec achieved 1Lap advantage on 2nd place...All I got now is the 4H Miata Endurance.

Hello mate, just a general question,

Which tyres do you use?
Also do u guys PIT?
Cos that means wathing the 24 hour race start to finish so u can see if the tyres need changing. Not forgetting petrol

dude u have to pit during those races, and on LeMans, probly around every 4-10 laps (10 being with the hardest tires on and some skillful driving) but most of the time around 4 - 8 laps.

04Nissan350Z
dude u have to pit during those races, and on LeMans, probly around every 4-10 laps (10 being with the hardest tires on and some skillful driving) but most of the time around 4 - 8 laps.

Ok what about doing these races in B SPEC????

Another question: if u guys dont mind, ive almost finished the El Captain 200 Miles

Which would u recommend as the next endurance race to do???

thanx :) 👍

well if you're up to it the 24 hr at the Ring. lol if not I did like the SS 150 miler, the Tokyo and the Miata 4 hr enduros and they didn't take too long. I would say around.... 3-4 hrs total if u b-spec them all and try to x3 them all. it might possibly take 5 hrs it depends on what car you use.

sry to double post here..

but, your b-spec driver will pit for u, but it will go back to 1x (no way around it) after the pit stop (which by the way, if u don't press the "Ok" button when it asks u what to do, even on b-spec, will take 5 seconds longer than if u did push the ok button) so try to make sure u go back after each stop and push it up to x3 again. Just trying to help man.

04Nissan350Z
well if you're up to it the 24 hr at the Ring. lol if not I did like the SS 150 miler, the Tokyo and the Miata 4 hr enduros and they didn't take too long. I would say around.... 3-4 hrs total if u b-spec them all and try to x3 them all. it might possibly take 5 hrs it depends on what car you use.

Well now my best cars are:

-ZONDA RACE CAR,
-TOYOYTA 88C-V Race Car (MINOLTA) '89,

ill try some of the ones suggested above ill probably b-spec them..

Nice one :) 👍

now when I say 3-4 hours total I mean for all the events put together. and jsut to let u know use the MINOLTA (88C-V) its much better than the Zonda.

now the cars u get for the races aren't up there in the big boys class but they're pretty nice. You can use them in some of the one make races and possibly pro and maybe an extreme class event.

Too bad you only want to b-spec the races.. I find it very enjoyable to a-spec the sub 5 hour races and split the rest between me and "Tiff".. Though, different people like different things..

Cheers!

All i want in the game are 2 CARS

- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 2003
- the POLY.....

the mercedes i think ill have today, ive got 450 k one more endurance ill have it,,

dont know how many days it will take me to get the poly,

Mind u, ive only been playing gt4 for like 5-6 days now 26% complete, getting there slowly...

ill get on with it now, thanx for the advice, 👍
:)
laterz

Has anyone tried running a F1 car in a 24 hour race? If so what does it look like when you are driving at night (since F1 cars have no headlights)? I have run several races but I haven't caught the night portion yet. You may think the F1 would blow everyone else away but it only does in the corners (and you need to run level 5 overtake), the GTP cars can actually blow by you on the long straights (I went from 1st to 5th on one straight away). If you don't run level 5 overtake you will finish last.

well at the night tracks they don't have any lights on the road (from your car) but still u can see fine. I just finished the 24 hr no Chicane LeMan's race myself and it was cool.

101rsxer,
the f1, once you've pulled far enough ahead, doesn't lose significant ground on the straights of Sarthe II. In the twisties, it gains 4-8 seconds per lap (on 3 overtake), and so the straights aren't an issue. Even when i went to sleep and let b-spec manage its own pit stops (which adds almost 10 seconds to each stop), i won by 7 laps.
as many will tell you, your b-spec has to be good enough to handle an f1 car.

20 Hours in we have a 3 minute lead, on the 88C-V but that comes down a little when Ralf looses control of the GT One(Black one with Turbo 4) about 252-255 range, usually when he closing in on the car ahead in a draft, he takes a minute to gather his thoughts and usually then putters on down the rest of the straight and is back in business.

Back