Circuit Of The Americas

Circuit Of The Americas 1.0

• Thread starter OdeFinn
  • 5 comments
Really like your version, but hate the fact there are no added grand stands or bridges... which by your Google map clearly shows the placement of such objects. Would be a keeper if these elements were added... without them track feels empty and boring.

...not to mention you posted a great real onboard track lap, which also can clearly show the exact placements of grandstands and the two bridge track cross overs. Please, consider adding the missing items to create a perfect COTA representation.

...not to mention you posted a great real onboard track lap, which also can clearly show the exact placements of grandstands and the two bridge track cross overs. Please, consider adding the missing items to create a perfect COTA representation.
Screenshot_2015-10-28-12-24-20.png

Hard to put scenery here, or do you find some not grayed out area where to put?
I'll look if I could tweak something, but TPE is not so free for user decisions.

After tweak: still no good
Screenshot_2015-10-28-12-35-47.png

No fit, and one, one fit.. Blah..

Screenshot_2015-10-28-12-39-29.png

Screenshot_2015-10-28-12-40-06.png

I'll check if something else could be added, but it's more or less restricted editor.
Have to remember at this was one of my first creations, when having some time on GT6 I can check few fails out from track and might get more trackside spots to fill with bridges etc.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply and considering adding items. There are other creations of COTA people have done... which include grandstands, tents and at least the one bridge between turn two and three.. Somebody else had a grandstand on the right side at the end of the back straight just before the left turn... I can't tell you how they did it, I don't know. I would like to download and keep your version the most, but at the moment the only keeper of this track I got is by... ZoidFile

@BHalpen understand your point, my main concern on track producing is to get turns 1:1 to real, several cases doing this eliminates trackside area usage, I'm enjoying red-white decorations more than tents or trees on side of track. My green thumb fixes those red-white flowers on precise locations and I'm enjoying them :)

Back