Circuito da Boavista WTCC 2013 Course

• Thread starter xlsound
  • 1 comments
Portugal
Évora,Portugal
xlsound
Hello everyone, been a while since i dind't come to the forums after the disapoint i had with the course maker not beeing in the game itself, lately i begin to play the game again and seen the tracks here on the froum and how easy it is to tranfer them so i tried to make and share my first track.

Circuito da Boavista WTCC 2013(Portugal)

mapa-circuito-2013%20minimum.jpg

7b4nTE2.png

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/Toutaverpah/course/2314330/

This is my version 2.0 and i think its good at this moment, please test it out and give some feedback.

Sorry if it is in the wrong section.​

Here is my review from the Resource Page on GTPlanet for it:
I thought you may have lengthened the track massively. Driving this in a BMW 320i Touring Car with less than 300bhp, it felt like a very long track! But I've looked up the length and it is 4.8km so you must have the scale about right.

Track width good, smooth, slight camber here and there as a street circuit should have.

Perfectly square 90° corners. Metal barriers overshoot towards the track to pinch the available space to match the real track. How did you do this - it's amazing! I haven't seen such sharp apex points on another track. The tangled inside barriers prevent corner cutting. Magic.

A few bits of scenery help orient the driver. Would you consider using dirt banks or tree lines? They hide the rolling scenery so a driver can imagine it's a crowded street track, with tall buildings casting shadows either side of noon.
A very impressive build. Would like to know more detail about how you made such sharp 90° corners.

Back