Citroen 2CV Rally@Chamonix Mini.

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Bman
  • 32 comments
  • 2,233 views

The Bman

That's just one of my names.
Premium
Messages
5,897
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
Messages
The_Bman24
Yes, it's me! Whether you like silly style racing or just want some fun, this race will be a crazy rally at Chamonix Mini!

Either you like the idea, or you hate it. I don't give a crap about what you say. It's a no-holds-barred free-for-all!

Ok, sorry if that was lame. We will be running Citroen 2CVs, obviously. I haven't figured out a date, so it's up to you. Remember, no rules!!!
:trouble: ...except for tuning. No upgrades allowed except for snow tires!!!
Sign Ups

1. Stormtrooper217
2. ej2d15
3. HugoReyes-8
4. sprplay
5. turbogeit
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
Last edited:
Count me in Storm .. HugoReyes-8 :)

Are you planning on using the cars from the "Recommended Garage". Also, what day and time are you planning on running this event.

Hey Storm .. checked my garage after last nights debacle and I do have the 2CV and it is not tuned.
 
Last edited:
@Counter_Z23 - I was thinking around 25.

@HugoReyes-8 - The recommended garage doesn't have the 2CV.
 
So can I tune the 2CV to as much as I like?

I guess it doesn't matter anyway because everyone is just going to crash into each other.
 
So can I tune the 2CV to as much as I like?

I guess it doesn't matter anyway because everyone is just going to crash into each other.

Well, maybe I should prohibit tuning. The purpose of the race is to drive very slow cars! :D
 
I'd like to give this a try. Sounds funny

Please add PSN:sprplay
 
Hi Storm, I'm now involved in many WSCC-events, so it depends on when you organize it, but it could be fun.

I actually had a 2CV 20 years ago. And i did drive it on snow, but not in races.
 
I was thinking of holding it next Wednesday or Thursday.
 
Wednesday I might be up for this, gonna bookmark this now
 
I was thinking of holding it next Wednesday or Thursday.

Might work, if start is not before 11pm GMT and if the race does not last more than an hour.

Pay attention: it seems we are in a 2 week period in which USA has already changed to summer time and Europe not yet.

At this moment : GMT = EST + 4 hours
 
Starting GMT 22:00 or 23:00 would be fine for me as well.
Wednesday or thursday is OK either.

Did I get it right? All non-performance upgrades as cust. gearbox etc. are allowed !?
 
Starting GMT 22:00 or 23:00 would be fine for me as well.
Wednesday or thursday is OK either.

Did I get it right? All non-performance upgrades as cust. gearbox etc. are allowed !?

No upgrades at all except Snow Tires.
 
Gave this a test drive the other day- I thought you were crazy but when I read thread again I saw you meant the mini course hehe- took 7 mins for a lap of the full course!
 
I'm not sure if we should do this, due to lack of sign up's.
 
I would join in if it was a little earlier (say 10pm)... 11 pm GMT is midnight here, and I have school the day after

EDIT:

How about oilchanges, is that allowed?
 
Set a date and lets give it a go with just a few of us? Will only take 45-50 mins anyway?
Hows next wedn at 10 gmt?
 
Set a date and lets give it a go with just a few of us? Will only take 45-50 mins anyway?
Hows next wedn at 10 gmt?

Wed. 30.03.2011 22:00h GMT is marked in my calender now. Will send you a friends request tonight.

Will you provide a private lounge?
 
Last edited:
I'll be there :) I've not hosted a room before so if someone who has wants to host I'd be happy


edit:

list of ppl for this date:

1. Stormtrooper217
2. ej2d15----------------confirmed
3. HugoReyes-8
4. sprplay----------------confirmed
5. turbogeit
 
Sorry, wednesday at 10 pm GMT, I'm racing in the WSCC Clio-cup.
 
I'll be there :) I've not hosted a room before so if someone who has wants to host I'd be happy


edit:

list of ppl for this date:

1. Stormtrooper217
2. ej2d15----------------confirmed
3. HugoReyes-8
4. sprplay----------------confirmed
5. turbogeit



Sorry HONDAndy ... I won't be able to make it at that time. I'm -5GMT (Eastern Time - Canada) and I'm leaving work at that time.
 
I'll be online starting 10pm providing a private lobby.

Who ever wants, just sent me a friends request.

@HONDAndy: If you join at 11pm GMT it's ok. Hope im not asleep then :sly:
 
I'll be there from 10 then- HugoReyes-8 check to see if were racing when you get home mate.
 
so the race is in about 40 min. right?
 
Im ready to go now- sent a msg sprplay.
Friend request him if you havent already 250 gto :)
 
Back