P Peterrrrr Messages 20 Aug 30, 2011 #1 I wounder how I get the Citroen C5? It has never appeard in the "Used car dealership" and I wounder if someone could help me get it?
I wounder how I get the Citroen C5? It has never appeard in the "Used car dealership" and I wounder if someone could help me get it?
Thomas2012 Messages 2,010 Melbourne Messages MJTbreww Messages GTP MJTbreww Aug 30, 2011 #2 Peterrrrr I wounder how I get the Citroen C5? It has never appeard in the "Used car dealership" and I wounder if someone could help me get it? Click to expand... I have one
Peterrrrr I wounder how I get the Citroen C5? It has never appeard in the "Used car dealership" and I wounder if someone could help me get it? Click to expand... I have one
Lammy77 Messages 1,154 Messages Lammy77/Lammy1977 Messages Lammy77 Aug 30, 2011 #3 Hey Petrrrrr do you have a Plymouth Superbird '70-Citron Mist Metallic?
P Peterrrrr Messages 20 Aug 30, 2011 #4 Thomas2012 I have one Click to expand... I have never trade or bought anything via GT5 before, can I just buy or is trade a must? Lammy77 Hey Petrrrrr do you have a Plymouth Superbird '70-Citron Mist Metallic? Click to expand... No, sorry I dont have it
Thomas2012 I have one Click to expand... I have never trade or bought anything via GT5 before, can I just buy or is trade a must? Lammy77 Hey Petrrrrr do you have a Plymouth Superbird '70-Citron Mist Metallic? Click to expand... No, sorry I dont have it
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Aug 30, 2011 #5 It does show up in the ucd so you could just buy it mate.
P Peterrrrr Messages 20 Aug 30, 2011 #6 Rob192005 It does show up in the ucd so you could just buy it mate. Click to expand... I have played the game alot, but it never appears in the UCD
Rob192005 It does show up in the ucd so you could just buy it mate. Click to expand... I have played the game alot, but it never appears in the UCD
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Aug 30, 2011 #7 I haven't seen one in 4 days playing either this time around but I will keep an eye out.
Thomas2012 Messages 2,010 Melbourne Messages MJTbreww Messages GTP MJTbreww Aug 30, 2011 #8 Peterrrrr I have never trade or bought anything via GT5 before, can I just buy or is trade a must? No, sorry I dont have it Click to expand... Trade but i can give a good deal
Peterrrrr I have never trade or bought anything via GT5 before, can I just buy or is trade a must? No, sorry I dont have it Click to expand... Trade but i can give a good deal
SpiiderBiiteNL Messages 132 Messages SpiiderBiiteGT Aug 30, 2011 #9 I have it too, what can you offer? I'm looking for mattes and Colour shifts, the car for a mix of 3 paints
I have it too, what can you offer? I'm looking for mattes and Colour shifts, the car for a mix of 3 paints
P Peterrrrr Messages 20 Aug 30, 2011 #10 Thomas2012 Trade but i can give a good deal Click to expand... Whats the deal SpiiderBiiteNL I have it too, what can you offer? I'm looking for mattes and Colour shifts, the car for a mix of 3 paints Click to expand... What colours?
Thomas2012 Trade but i can give a good deal Click to expand... Whats the deal SpiiderBiiteNL I have it too, what can you offer? I'm looking for mattes and Colour shifts, the car for a mix of 3 paints Click to expand... What colours?
SpiiderBiiteNL Messages 132 Messages SpiiderBiiteGT Aug 30, 2011 #11 Peterrrrr Whats the deal What colours? Click to expand... Doesn't matter, I'll take all mattes and Colour Shift's. Which ones you got?
Peterrrrr Whats the deal What colours? Click to expand... Doesn't matter, I'll take all mattes and Colour Shift's. Which ones you got?
P Peterrrrr Messages 20 Feb 4, 2012 #12 I still havent got the Citroen C5, anyone here who can fix it to me?