GT by citroen road car invitation

• Thread starter Verrazano
  • 59 comments
Slovakia
Slovakia
Now its one year i have all the cars possible to get in gt7, 487/488. Since then iam playing almost every day just to get the daily roulette and hoping for citroen invitation for GT by citroen road car without success. Once or twice it was possible but the hand of fate decided the oppposite. Iam desperate.

Now its one year i have all the cars possible to get in gt7, 487/488. Since then iam playing almost every day just to get the daily roulette and hoping for citroen invitation for GT by citroen road car without success. Once or twice it was possible but the hand of fate decided the oppposite. Iam desperate.
I'm also waiting for this invitation since ages...
There's so much to do in GT7 apart buying this GT by Citroen ;)

Yeah i do, its virtually like 10mins spent on gt7 but as iam a collector type of guy, it haunts me 🙂.
I know and I do understand, I'm also a car collector but I buy cars when it come and when I have enough cash.

I've been waiting it since launch, same for Aston and Lambo. I've received Citroen and Aston back to back last week...

No only waiting for Lambo and I'll have the invite cars.

Good luck to you !

What a stupid system those invites. They should be handed to us in another way (like having already bought a certain list of cars from the manufacturer, having won one make championships...)

Last edited:
I thought Citroen invites were GT7's version of...

1702860781350.png

... you did it once, you didn't want it again and it happens when you least want it.

I've been waiting it since launch, same for Aston and Lambo. I've received Citroen and Aston back to back last week...

No only waiting for Lambo and I'll have the invite cars.

Good luck to you !

What a stupid system those invites. They should be handed to us in another way (like having already bought a certain list of cars from the manufacturer, having won one make championships...)

If only we could trade items.

I just had two Citroen invites in a row. I need a Bugatti invite to complete the extra menu book...
Something like this, I would do 24h race like in previous games just to get it :)

More evidence of GT7 being a live service failure. You're "engaged" by driving for 10 minutes hoping to "pull" a specific reward. Remember when GT games were engaging because, shocker, they were something you wanted to play?
Dont get me wrong, i still play when new content comes out and I like it. But in this situation, yeah, its a bit frustrating when I have to wait for it for so long 😅

I get the frustration , i still waiting for Bugatti invitation :( - i just wish there was a better way to get it than a random 1 chance per year xD

You're right, of course, it's a bad system. But think of the feeling of happiness when you finally make it, it will be great

There's a saying in German:
Anticipation is the greatest joy

And you have a lot of it. 😅

So... this isn't much use to you at the moment, with no known date for the next update, but...

When you get a ticket that has an Invitation in it, and the Invitation isn't for the brand you want, there's a way to potentially change what the Invitation is. It's convoluted and required a game update - so if your ticket expires before the next update the method isn't of any use.

First you'll want to restore the ticket. You can do this by shutting the game down directly from the XMB without exiting the Gifts screen.

Keep hold of the ticket until the next update, and once the update has been installed you want to open the ticket again.

Note that this may - and only may - change the brand of the Invitation. However it's still better odds than waiting to receive an Invitation to drop from a 4/5-Star ticket only for it to be the wrong one.

So... this isn't much use to you at the moment, with no known date for the next update, but...

When you get a ticket that has an Invitation in it, and the Invitation isn't for the brand you want, there's a way to potentially change what the Invitation is. It's convoluted and required a game update - so if your ticket expires before the next update the method isn't of any use.

First you'll want to restore the ticket. You can do this by shutting the game down directly from the XMB without exiting the Gifts screen.

Keep hold of the ticket until the next update, and once the update has been installed you want to open the ticket again.

Note that this may - and only may - change the brand of the Invitation. However it's still better odds than waiting to receive an Invitation to drop from a 4/5-Star ticket only for it to be the wrong one.
Thank you very much 🙏, I will definitely try that. Right now I take every possible solution available.

Might I suggest enjoying the outside world for a while, and accepting that you may never virtually own this car?

Slightly patronising response...

Last edited:
No worse than some of yours.
I'm not perfect for sure.

I just think responding like that, basically telling someone to get a life and making what seems like a judgement on someone's life when there's nothing that indicates they play gt7, ruminating 24/7 about one god damn car, singling one out in a post was harsh.

Like I say I'm not perfect. If I home in on poster it's always (to my knowledge buy no doubt you went through my posts before landing on your reply...) making silly remark/chance to deploy my odd humour, rather than judgement about them or life.

Anyway poster seems to be sound, and laughed it off... so fair play to him/her...it? ;)

Somewhat regret calling it out now anyway, not really season to be confrontational.

All the best Amy :)

Last edited:
The Citroen GT is also available as a prize car on the roulette wheel. If you receive any Cr 1 million cars on the wheel, Famine's advice applies to those tickets also. You may be able to get the GT by holding tickets through an update.
There is a section of the game wherein the GT dominates, but it falls flat during the post game.

Thanks for this explanation! I just received an invitation but not the right one - now I will wait and hope for a game update before Jan. 21st...:cheers:
I know the OP finally got their invitation but I am intrigued about this since I have another invitation - again, not the right one. For the sake of posterity, here is what I have:

4* Daily Driving Reward >> Aston Martin Invitation that expires on Jan. 29th
5* Login Reward>> Ferrari Invitation that expires on Jan. 21st

I hope for a game update so I can see if either one will change to what I want - Bugatti & Porsche Invitations.

We know that there will be one in January (because Genesis VGT) and given the GTWS Exhibition Season 2 schedule it'll likely be the 25th.
Great! At least one of my invitations is good past the 25th so I will give it a go after the update...

I’ve received three invites from Citroen and two GT Citroen cars from Daily mileage bonus …:ill:

your issue with Citroen is the same as my issue with Ferrari invite…. :mad:

IR
and yet I got the ferarri invite within a few days of playing. I just got the fxx and now trying to get the credits for the other two before the invite expires. This after getting the mclaren f1 gtr for 14 mill and now needing to get the mclaren mp4/4 while its available in the legends shop.

and yet I got the ferarri invite within a few days of playing. I just got the fxx and now trying to get the credits for the other two before the invite expires. This after getting the mclaren f1 gtr for 14 mill and now needing to get the mclaren mp4/4 while its available in the legends shop.
I already have all the Ferrari… but I need the invite in order to have some copy .. :)

IR

Back