Has anyone invested in this car and does it go like its price indicates. I think its a great looking car, but such a lot of credits to accumulate and such a lot of laps to do.
Admittedly its not worth the money it goes for in the dealership but i have a have a soft spot for it and its bretheren. Wait till you win one, paint it chrome, stand back and admire....
Also, leave that Citroen GT Race Concept stock. It's perfect just the way it is; no need to slap on extra bhp. Also, that cockpit-view is nothing short of amazing.
I used to love the Citroen GT in Prologue. It's just one of those cars that you want to own, regardless of its driving qualities. Just buy it if you fancy it... it's only game-credits!
The Car looks awesome, but it's not worth the price. I got mine for free though in B-spec mode. the cockpit view is cool, but hard to see the track with. I used mine in an endurance race and I am happy to say that it handles very well.