Citroen GT race car

  • Thread starter Thread starter tedwu100
  • 34 comments
  • 1,221 views

tedwu100

(Banned)
Messages
214
Messages
tedwu100
Offer:
1. X2010 Vettel
2. X2010 copper
3. X2010 prototype
4. Jag Xj 13
5. toyota 7
6. TVR speed 8
7. ferrari F40
8. falken GTR
any thing you want just tell me see if i have it.
PSN: tedwu100
 
Copper x10 for my gt, it's dark red
 
so u dont want the x1?
 
Got the color wrong, it's like a real dark green, almost black. 0 miles
 
Yeah the copper x2010
 
i was hoping for like yellow or copper
 
What do you want, the citron gt? If you have color ref you should put that in the status
 
what other rare cars u got premium cars?
 
I have a black and silver Citroen GT race car
 
Check my sig bro. Can trade anything
 
how about the 908 HDI
 
Yip for the copper x1? You can add me on psn harveya I will accept and trade in about an hour as I am out. You seem genuine but I will ask that you send first. I was scammed yesterday and am a little cautious just now.
 
i've got it, can trade in 1 hour 40 minutes.... reset
 
of course no porblem
 
Hey dude really looking for. Falken gtr

My car list :
X2010 prototype
X2010 baby blue
Ferrari Enzo chrome
Lamborghini LP 670 -SV Chrome
McLaren Merc Chrome
C63 Amg
McLaren MP4-12c
Jag XKR
Chevy ZR1
LFA Chrome
Skyline r34 gtr vspec
430 scuderia chrome
Challenger Srt8
GT by Citroen Race Car
Alfa 8c
C4 WRC
Lotus 111R Race mod
Sauber C9
Formula Gt
Minolta Toyota 88-CV
Abt Audi TT
Ferrari 599 Chrome
Ferrari 458 Italia
Ferrari 512BB
Ferrari California
Ferrari F430
Ferrari F40
Subaru Impreza WRX STi sedan
Mitsubishi Evo X
Nissan Skyline GTR V-spec '09 Chrome
Ford Focus RS WRC Abu Dhabi

I can trade Tuesday February 22nd at 7pm eastern time.
Message me via psn or GTP
psn ferrari043
Thank you for your time
Aston6
 
Last edited:
i will take your babyblue X2010 aston6
we will trade on tuseday at night
 
oh sorry aston6 i dont have the gtr sorry
 
Hey dude. You can have my used 908 that I think is fully worked or I can buy you a new one if you want. The used one doesn't have many ks on it and it is the blue one, not the one with yellow in it. Up to you man.
 
i would like to have a new blue one please thank you
 
when can u trade? plz try to be quick because i dont know when my internet connection will fail.
 
Oh ok. I'm going to be an hour max. Kids going to have to have dinner soon so can't be much longer. If you can't trade then it is no problem
 
no i can i will wait for u
 
wait for a hour
 
Have a look at your gt5?? You will find a surprise :-)
 
hey confirm friend request on psn
 
did u send it?
 
**** just had a small hart attack then. Have you looked at your gt5 I have sent already
 
omg thank you sooo much and now i shall send you the X2010
 
Back