Citroen Xantia 3.0i V6 Exclusive Sedan [Premium] 2000

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harsk100
  • 8 comments
  • 2,567 views
Messages
10,329
Portugal
South
Messages
HarskGaming96
01w.jpg

02.jpg

07.jpg

06.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

03.jpg


Specs: http://www.webcarstory.com/tech.php?id=33920

proxy.php
 
I would rather see the special Activa version which featured hydro pneumatic suspension along with active roll-bars, allowing the car to go around corners with no body roll. For this special model vote here
 
Last edited:
Then make a Suggestion thread for it...
I considered that option, but decided not to because I felt it wouldn't be convenient to open new threads just to present different model of the same car.

Apart from that, if people are going to love my suggestion, they will like or comment the Activa post anyway.
 
I considered that option, but decided not to because I felt it wouldn't be convenient to open new threads just to present different model of the same car.
But that's literally the point of this forum - to suggest cars for the future of Gran Turismo that you want to see in the game. If it's a different model of a car someone else has already suggested, so be it...

If you don't, the wrong suggestion will be seen and the wrong car will be considered for inclusion because it is the car that gets the likes that see its thread pushed up the forum - and yours isn't.
 
But that's literally the point of this forum - to suggest cars for the future of Gran Turismo that you want to see in the game. If it's a different model of a car someone else has already suggested, so be it...

If you don't, the wrong suggestion will be seen and the wrong car will be considered for inclusion because it is the car that gets the likes that see its thread pushed up the forum - and yours isn't.
I agree with the second part of the statement, but in regard to the first part, after seeing conflicts in threads where one specific car shouldn't have been suggested because, according to nearby members, it is pointless (as the similar car already exists), somehow I feel people don't really like that concept.

But I have made the thread about the Activa to make a good use of my posts. I have also edited my first post (#4) now when the real thread exists.
 
I agree with the second part of the statement, but in regard to the first part, after seeing conflicts in threads where one specific car shouldn't have been suggested because, according to nearby members, it is pointless (as the similar car already exists), somehow I feel people don't really like that concept.
It doesn't matter what other members think. It matters what you want. They can support it by Likes or not.
 
Back