BlazeTheCat05 Messages 7,300 Massachusetts Messages llClaude_Speedll Messages BlazingSol05 Feb 3, 2011 #1 Fully tuned and Ready To Race. Let me hear your offers.
tomisnic Messages 507 Arlington, Va Messages tomisnic Feb 3, 2011 #2 Don't mean to burst your bubble, but this rare car is available in the OCD right now.
BlazeTheCat05 Messages 7,300 Massachusetts Messages llClaude_Speedll Messages BlazingSol05 Feb 3, 2011 #3 What the heck is this. I put it on the Marketplace, and PD adds it to the OCD >.<
HondaElement Messages 376 Messages lovetranquillity Feb 3, 2011 #4 ZDUPH What the heck is this. I put it on the Marketplace, and PD adds it to the OCD >.< Click to expand... Yeah kinda sucks, but maybe people will still want it, I also noticed you are not very far from Providence.
ZDUPH What the heck is this. I put it on the Marketplace, and PD adds it to the OCD >.< Click to expand... Yeah kinda sucks, but maybe people will still want it, I also noticed you are not very far from Providence.
Counter_Z23 Messages 2,173 Messages Counter_Z23 Feb 3, 2011 #5 This car wasn't too rare anyway. Good luck...
Q qashguy Messages 223 Messages By PM only - thank you Messages By PM only - thank you Feb 3, 2011 #6 I think Polyphony called dibs first lol Reminds me of my rare Nomad Diablo from Christmas week
BongoManCan Messages 1,029 Scotland Messages GTP_BongoManCan Messages Bongomancan666 Feb 3, 2011 #7 Counter_Z23 This car wasn't too rare anyway. Good luck... Click to expand... agreed lol