velly Messages 959 Australia Messages velster/velster01 Feb 4, 2013 #1 Have you seen this??? crazy glitched cars!
velly Messages 959 Australia Messages velster/velster01 Feb 4, 2013 #2 ps, this is not my video, it was sent to me over the weekend
TwistyDrift Messages 771 World Drift Messages TwistAndSlide Feb 4, 2013 #3 Lol! If you have seen the others vid they have their Civic at 1000+hp! As far as I know its because of jailbroken Ps3 (did a little searching).
Lol! If you have seen the others vid they have their Civic at 1000+hp! As far as I know its because of jailbroken Ps3 (did a little searching).
Ken I'm a bear! Premium Messages 7,432 Fort Collins, CO Messages Koios1031 Messages koios1031 Feb 4, 2013 #4 I just got finished racing a "hybrid" Civic with over 1300hp. My God was it fun. You can find more info on them here.
I just got finished racing a "hybrid" Civic with over 1300hp. My God was it fun. You can find more info on them here.
JDubya Messages 3 At The Drag Tra Messages Dupree320 Feb 18, 2013 #5 velly Have you seen this??? crazy glitched cars! Click to expand... do you know how to get this tune? i really want it for the civic type r
velly Have you seen this??? crazy glitched cars! Click to expand... do you know how to get this tune? i really want it for the civic type r
Monatsende Messages 8,945 F1 chimp land Messages AnotherStory Feb 22, 2013 #8 shmogt Here is an inside view. Shakes like mad Click to expand... Jeff Gordon`s comment: "Remember: The car is NOT heavy."
shmogt Here is an inside view. Shakes like mad Click to expand... Jeff Gordon`s comment: "Remember: The car is NOT heavy."