Civic Type R (EP, EU) '04

  • Thread starter Thread starter crazy206
  • 12 comments
  • 742 views
Messages
51
United States
New Jersey
Messages
crazy206
Who ever trade me this car will get a CTR "Red Bird" which looks like a classic 911 turbo from the late '80s. The civic must be stock, thanks!
 
I just missed it in my UCD. I knew I should have taken It. DeLoreans for life!:dopey:
 
I just missed it in my UCD. I knew I should have taken It. DeLoreans for life!:dopey:

Oh well, you catch some and you miss some. if you look beyond the corny back to the future jokes, the delorean is a really good car. i love it and want to get one really badly, there is one for sale near by me :D, just gotta convince my parents to get it for me :ouch:
 
Oh well, you catch some and you miss some. if you look beyond the corny back to the future jokes, the delorean is a really good car. i love it and want to get one really badly, there is one for sale near by me :D, just gotta convince my parents to get it for me :ouch:

There used to be a DeLorean dealership 2 blocks from where I lived. I have just wanted one ever since the first time I saw the Back to the future movies, by the way they are one of the greates series ever.
 
You looking for anything else while we are at it?
 
You looking for anything else while we are at it?

no not really i have 1400+ cars, that civic (and a couple others) are the only ones i don't have btu I'm not sure which ones i don't have either. but i don't have many gt300 or gt500 cars what ever they are
 
I sure I have slim to no gt500 cars but, do you happen to have a spare DeLorean? mine was traded just yesterday for a zzII.
 
I sure I have slim to no gt500 cars but, do you happen to have a spare DeLorean? mine was traded just yesterday for a zzII.

did you trade it by mistake? i have about 25+ deloreans, 20 of them on gt psp, i gotta import them over to my second account, you can shoot me a friend request to my second account but i won't be able to send today, i can send tomorrow though.
 
Sure, thanks. Whats the name of your second account?
 
I have 2 ep's, if you are still looking for trades, let me know.
 
Back