Classic Gran Turismo Livery Replicas (Read OP before posting!)

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 1,061 comments

syntex123

Currently lurking!
Premium
Norway
Færder
syntex123
Syntex260Z
Welcome to the classic space of Gran Turismo Liveries!
Post all your creations that has been remade from a past Gran Turismo here!

If you plan on making classic livery replicas from previous Gran Turismo games, post your work down below! Let’s see those classic liveries! :bowdown:

Also, link it if you want other people to know where to download it! :) Also, share those #hashtags!

Read these rules before for posting:

1. The livery must be featured in a previous Gran Turismo game. This thread is not for posting any other livery. Your original artwork or real-life replicas should be posted elsewhere.

2. It doesn’t have to be identical; because we lack the cars from most of the previous games you are free to interpret or reimagine it as you please, as long as it follows the original design of the original, and it is clear what livery you recreated.

3. Please state which car and game your inspiration was from, in case it is a lesser known livery.

Have fun, bring on the nostalgia!

Last edited:
It’ll be fun seeing different interpretations of the same liveries, I’m sure everyone has their own take! :) I wish I could start making some classics right now too. But I only got crappy cars so far..

I see nothing, bro. Doesn't show up. Here's what I see...

SmartSelectImage_2017-10-10-14-28-00.png

Indeed. Maybe he forgot to add the pictures because he’s too busy making more ;)

:bowdown: I can’t find words. Awesome work! I hope you plan on doing it on the pace car once the game releases too? :eek::bowdown:
I'd also love to try adapting it to the M4 or AMG GT safety cars.

It’ll be fun seeing different interpretations of the same liveries, I’m sure everyone has their own take! :) I wish I could start making some classics right now too. But I only got crappy cars so far..
I've only got four cars so far (Impreza Group B, TT Cup, Ferrari 458, Renault Clio). But the livery editor seems like something you could get lost in for hours. There will no doubt be plenty of replicas of liveries throughout history and from past GT games. So far I haven't messed around with the livery too extensively, going mostly for a solid color livery maybe with a racing number and my name.

Some of my ideas:
NSX-R LM Race Car livery (Which itself resembles the NSX-R GT1 Turbo) on NSX Group 3
Mazda 6 Touring Car livery on Atenza Group 4
Renown livery on Mazda LM55 (Well duh)
Various old Super GT/JGTC liveries on the appropriate cars (Castrol FT-1 Vision GT, Mobil 1 NSX Group 3, etc.)
Nissan GT-R Concept LM on GT-R GT3

Depending on what cars I get my hands on of course. Since I have the Audi TT Cup on hand I might try to replicate the TT LM livery. Though I'll probably have to wait for the vector uploading service to get the Audi logo and German flags for a complete livery.

Last edited:
If anyone is able to make the 787B livery for the LM55 and somehow share it with the world (or just me!!) I would be a VERY happy boy. I don't have the skills or the patience to create that kind of thing in the livery editor :(

I hope I'm not braking any forum rules with tobacco advert but here's my replica of the famous Marlboro Livery.

Nice one. But I’m pretty sure no Skylines in previous Gran Turismo games had a Marlboro livery, so it conflicts with this threads rules of posting only classic Gran Turismo liveries.
GAther's Drider Honda Civic EK
Mugen Motul Honda Civic

Any RX-7s in the game?
124-Mazda-RX7-SA22-IMSA-replica-640x427.jpg

This on ta Gr.4 Atenza would look cool
maxresdefault.jpg
No RX-7’s no. Only old car so far is the Audi Gr.B.

And yeah that Atenza would look great in that livery, I’d make it myself if I had that car! It will be made, I’m sure of it.

Nice one. But I’m pretty sure no Skylines in previous Gran Turismo games had a Marlboro livery, so it conflicts with this threads rules of posting only classic Gran Turismo liveries.

I do apologise, I thought we can post any kind of classic liveries.

Back