Classic GT series track layouts. Feel free to add your own, here!

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
dimebolt-1976
Hey, i am unsure if people are already doing this, but i've started to make attempts at recreating tracks from previous GT games.

Should be here...
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/dimebolt-1976/course/

trackcollection001.jpg

It's of course nearly impossible to recreate any of the tracks, not being able to adjust elevation and having very limited side detail options, but i am doing my best to, at least, get close to the layouts. Scale aside, they're pretty ok to drive around. Try them at 6am/7pm with 100% weather and 100% wet tarmac, in arcade mode and they make for a very atmospheric race :)

Oh, lol, and please note, i only just realized that one can turn the home straight around so that you race in the right direction...after finishing these layouts....d'oh ! :dunce:

I'll post more once i can scale correctly, as these layouts, whilst on average are about 5km, might seem too long compared to the originals.

Opera Paris and New York City

trackcollection002.jpg

Motorsports Land ( GT2 ) and Seattle Circuit ( no hills sadly... )

trackcollection003.jpg

SS Route 11 ( smaller version ) and Seoul Central

trackcollection004.jpg

Last edited:
I just got done making a GT1 version of SSR-11 its 6.4km long so a little shorter then the old one but man it drives nice. The chicane in it really tosses you cause it's a blind approach and exit due to environment.
Link to my tracks is on my Sig.

I just got done making a GT1 version of SSR-11 its 6.4km long so a little shorter then the old one but man it drives nice. The chicane in it really tosses you cause it's a blind approach and exit due to environment.
Link to my tracks is on my Sig.

I will take a look at it later. Thank you!

Last lot from me, for now. I recommend the Green Forest track. It's of course tarmac, rather than dirt now. But i spent a while adjusting it back and forth on the Eifel track, making sure there's a whole lot of exciting hills without you catching too much air ( maybe faster cars will come undone though ) and some real fast down hill sections toward the end...

trackcollection006.jpg

It's a big pity you can't make tracks that overlap. Because if someone managed to make Red Rock Valley from GT2 I would be so happy.

Forum member BrunoPro74 spent a while creating a version of said track, having to negate the crossover sadly, but he did create a very nice drive with his design. I like it a lot. It can't be THE track of course, but is still a good approximation.
You can get it here, if you want :

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/BrunoPro74/course/

Track named Ultra Speedway ver.3

It's a big pity you can't make tracks that overlap. Because if someone managed to make Red Rock Valley from GT2 I would be so happy.
Hi TheEvstar93

As Sploshington mentioned I had an idea of recreating RRVS as closest as possible
Here is what I wrote in one of my threads:
This is the modification of the one of the most legendary tracks in Gran Turismo history: Red Rock Valley Speedway from GT2
The course has been modified to avoid figure 8 crossing which this Track Designer doesn't allow but in the end I think that I captured overal look and feel of RRVS
Here is the original layout of the track:
upload_2015-10-5_0-57-53-jpeg.457103

And here is also my fist proposition of the modified track:
upload_2015-10-5_0-57-23-jpeg.457102

On the end I got the track like this:
upload_2015-10-7_2-3-16-png.458706

Download link: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/ultra-speedway-ver-3.2149/

Then few days later I created a longer, wider, faster, bolder and this one is called Ultra Speedway GP. GP stands for Grand Prix and the intention was that the track with its length is in neighborhood of Suzuka, Silverstone or Daytona Road course.

There is no technical driving here - it's all about speed (similarly as Red Rock Valley Speedway was)
On the end the layout is not 100% same however I think that I captured enjoy of driving or legendary RRVS

upload_2015-10-5_22-58-1-png.457894

Ultra Speedway GP can be found here
Download link: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/ultra-speedway-gp.2206/

Enjoy your ride

Last edited:
Last lot from me, for now. I recommend the Green Forest track. It's of course tarmac, rather than dirt now. But i spent a while adjusting it back and forth on the Eifel track, making sure there's a whole lot of exciting hills without you catching too much air ( maybe faster cars will come undone though ) and some real fast down hill sections toward the end...

trackcollection006.jpg
Man I love those good old tracks
They surely bring back some nice memories
PD digital should release a patch with old tracks remakes
Surely they brought back Mid-field Raceway and congrats on that but I think we would like all the tracks that we ever had a chance to play in Gran Turismo

I know that it takes some time and effort to remake them in HD, but I wouldn't mind if they charge say $5-10 for the pack: I would buy it first
I mean it's not like they promised it like the Track Maker - this one they never promised so nobody would have blame them if they ask a minimal amount to cover the cost of remaking the tracks
Plus they would have it ready for GT7 which would make GT7 the best ever

I surely hope someone from PD reads this post and takes this idea as good one

I know this one was already created by few members but I wanted to give my contribution as well

It's a Test Course from GT2

It's a perfect oval with both corners 399R and 1,254m long
The two straights are 1,372m each

This course is done with 99.8% accuracy:
Original Test Course was 5,242m long
and mine is 5,252m: 10m longer

Excellent for testing of top speed and handling in long oval corners

Link: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/test-course-gt2.2388/

test-course-png.459185

Also something cool, I have on bluestacks the modded version of the track creator... I might try to help out create some tracks for ya.

It's the one I was looking for! Thanks! :D I'm absolutely extatic that one course has been completely made. Now if only we can get some Grinwald up in this

Back