Classic GT5 Media

  • Thread starter Thread starter scope72
  • 41 comments
  • 4,946 views
I don't know. It is a good question. And Both Premium and standard cars HAVE been planned from the beginning. PD announced them when GTHD was getting ready to be released. And it doesn't sound like their plans have changed much.
 
I don't know. It is a good question. And Both Premium and standard cars HAVE been planned from the beginning. PD announced them when GTHD was getting ready to be released. And it doesn't sound like their plans have changed much.

We will see when the release date hits I guess ! :P

On topic, I was actually looking to download all the trailers for GT5 since they are all epic sauce but I couldn't find them all.
 

Anybody have a clue what the snowy track is at the 0.46 mark could be? just as the Evo is coming out of what appears to be tunnel into a left hander?
 
So it is! Been so long I had completely forgotten about it! :O
 
Here is a cool two part interview that came out around the same time as the release of Prologue.


Part 1

Part 2
 





and this one is definitely a classic :dopey:

 
3 years on and this still looks amazing

 
Back