Classic JDM COMPETITION | Signups open!! |

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 246 comments
We are all got friends here and there, finding someone that isn't friends with the top teams is hard, I am fair. I will even put out my team if they don't give a good effort, and I'm happy to help, honesty is the only way anything is going to work and be fun at the same time. You have my word and our team as a trustworthy judge.

Its not the same but i dont care ill take my fairlady z33

They are the same car, just a different name... it's like the Aristo & the GS 300 and like the Altezza & the IS 200, same car different names because of where they are sold.

People will vote for there friends, not a good idea. Regardless if people say they are being fair!

When I say I'm fair I mean it, most of the people that know me know that I hate biased voting & unfairness, rl & GT5, so don't worry about me when it comes to judging.

maveric25
they are the same car, just a different name... it's like the Aristo & the GS 300 and like the Altezza & the IS 200, same car different names because of where they are sold.

No they are not. look my lexus is the lexus is f 07 its realy diferent

No they are not. look my lexus is the lexus is f 07 its realy diferent

huh?

Edit nm...your car is the Lexus ISF '07...I get it now.

And in that case, I have to agree with you. The ISF is sold in Japan as a Lexus, and it's made by a Japanese car manufacturer, so therefore I would say the ISF is JDM.

Last edited:
It's going to happen regardless, if judging is left to all competitors. Most use judges for a reason, I'm just suggesting this because when someone doesn't get a decision there way, they will blast and blame it on the fact that people are friends with others. It's really obvious.

..if there is still room.

GTP: DriftAsator
PSN: Redsuns-Asa
Car: NeXen RX8
Team: Redsuns
Wheel or DS3: DS3
2ikqe6q.jpg

nahh ill change my car , hate the RM , im going for the super leggerra

Haha ok that's good...otherwise I think everyone would have ended up switching to a race car...probably end up a Blitz and Genki fest >.<

A Japanese isn't JDM. :s Better go tell Lexus this...

+1

The IS-F is definitely JDM.

Saying the IS-F isn't JDM is like saying the LFA isn't JDM...and that's just wrong.

twitcher
Haha ok that's good...otherwise I think everyone would have ended up switching to a race car...probably end up a Blitz and Genki fest >.<

+1

The IS-F is definitely JDM.

Saying the IS-F isn't JDM is like saying the LFA isn't JDM...and that's just wrong.

K so can i take my is f or not?? Some say no some say yes

K so can i take my is f or not?? Some say no some say yes

I would say yes...as someone who is planning on competing, I would have no objection to people using the ISF.

But at the end of the day, it's not my comp, so it's not my decision to make. Kind of have to wait for an official decision from Marbel69

yea lexus is okay mate , just make sure its limited till 580bhp like evrybody

OP updated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back