Classic JDM COMPETITION | Signups open!! |

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 246 comments
I'm pumped, my dedication is driving 2 hours to my brothers where he has 7 Mbps connection (basically lives next door to exchange) for this comp so don't come to me about lag problems lol

I'm pumped, my dedication is driving 2 hours to my brothers where he has 7 Mbps connection (basically lives next door to exchange) for this comp so don't come to me about lag problems lol

iff there is lag it will be my foulth lol im working on my connection , but i should be fine :)

THE COMP WILL START AT 18.30 gmt
19.30 gmt+1
20.30 gmt+2
and so on ...
i hope you guys show up
the lobby will be open a hour in front in case if people want to test a bit before the comp

SEEYA GUYS THERE KEEP DRIFTING FUN!

Damn it :(. That means the comp is at 10:30am PST....I won't be home in time to make the comp. My apologies for withdrawing this close to the comp. You've done a good job of organizing everything so far, I hope the comp goes smoothly. Also, best of luck to all the competitors!

Damn it :(. That means the comp is at 10:30am PST....I won't be home in time to make the comp. My apologies for withdrawing this close to the comp. You've done a good job of organizing everything so far, I hope the comp goes smoothly. Also, best of luck to all the competitors!

ok mate we will miss you:indiff:

Wait so what time is that EDT?

i really dont know mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god, I'm seriously asking myself what's so hard with doing the math by yourself?? GMT is +0, EDT is -5. Just deduct 5 hours = 13.30 EDT. Don't get me wrong but I see this for 1 and a half years now -.-

Oh god, I'm seriously asking myself what's so hard with doing the math by yourself?? GMT is +0, EDT is -5. Just deduct 5 hours = 13.30 EDT. Don't get me wrong but I see this for 1 and a half years now -.-

loool , can you make it gauz?

Wow, 4.30AM For me.... I think you'll have to leave me out.... Really Sorry Unless Me & prodigy could have the match later like 6 or 7 hours later..

twitcher

1030 am is fine for me lol I'm just getting out of work so ill be ready

F20C can't make it has a very sick kid so he is out.

To do with tyres I think we should just stick with no tyre wear, its what everybody knows.

Thoughts??

To do with tyres I think we should just stick with no tyre wear, its what everybody knows.

Thoughts??

images

Wow, 4.30AM For me.... I think you'll have to leave me out.... Really Sorry Unless Me & prodigy could have the match later like 6 or 7 hours later..

damn man that two guys of your team not being there , i really hope ur not screwing my comp up cause i will be very mad then , just try to make it you said that you would come so be there , just leave you bed for a hour come play and go back to sleep , no big deal

On behalf of JZX90 and F20C i apologise for them having to leave the competition. They Really wanted to participate, but both have very busy lives too, my condolences.

damn man that two guys of your team not being there , i really hope ur not screwing my comp up cause i will be very mad then , just try to make it you said that you would come so be there , just leave you bed for a hour come play and go back to sleep , no big deal

Really Sorry Marbel, Things just didn't work out as planned... And i Promise you that this wasn't any type of plot to ruin your competition.... Hope you can forgive me

Really Sorry Marbel, Things just didn't work out as planned... And i Promise you that this wasn't any type of plot to ruin your competition.... Hope you can forgive me

yea sure ill find some ppl , i still have my reserves:) dont worry wate , iff you wanna drift , anytime

Its comp day today, i hope evrything goes well , seeya on track ppl

Is it possible for a last minute car change please. I would like to use my 370z if not ill stuck with what I choose

Is it possible for a last minute car change please. I would like to use my 370z if not ill stuck with what I choose

you can change mate ill probaly do to cause my legerra is on my other acc, just letme know this evining in the lobby before you do you runs

ok guys lobby will open at 17.00 gmt, seeya there, comp starts at 18.30 gmt

devintheninja
Nevermind I have a employee bball game to play in I forgot about

You do forget a lot lol

Room is open for the people who doesn't know

Back