Classic JDM COMPETITION | Signups open!! |

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 246 comments
congrats to mosnterGAUZ with his win , also i would like to say the same to onomatopeja with his second place , 3rd went to MLD-driftworks , good job guys,
the only fact i im a bit dissapointed by is that a lot of people didnt show up, but we did seperate judges runs and best 8 went on , i had a real good time i hope you guys did to , this tread will deffinatly live on cause i hve an other idea with thes modern jdm's, stay tuned for more fun , thx guys thanks to you all!

marbel69
congrats to mosnterGAUZ with his win , also i would like to say the same to onomatopeja with his second place , 3rd went to MLD-driftworks , good job guys,
the only fact i im a bit dissapointed by is that a lot of people didnt show up, but we did seperate judges runs and best 8 went on , i had a real good time i hope you guys did to , this tread will deffinatly live on cause i hve an other idea with thes modern jdm's, stay tuned for more fun , thx guys thanks to you all!

Classic jdm?

marbel69

Lol yea I came in with no practice time :P all good I got to see some of the best drifters in action

When you make the comp, I havnt internet at home, sorry for that..
(late reply,mb)

well hi people i think its time to come back for an other round of my comp, but this time it will be a comp for CLASSIC JDM's, im working on the op and it will be up very soon

EDIT: i just revamped the OP , so, you know how it works .. sign up !

Last edited:
Hmm, I like this coming back, what year is considered classic? Because I am making it this time.

Lol I made my self look dumb, oh well. I'm gonna find a car then Ill register.

okey nice !!! thx man

anything from 1987 is now a classic as well :P

Im entering again but I have to figure out what car i want to use

okey devin , put your details on the tread as in OP when ur ready :sly:

and i edited it to 80's

Last edited by a moderator:
Marbelvim gonna use my r31 I just tuned hopefully it works -___-

okey cool , put ur signup in order so i can put you on

so people this is a new comp , im just using the same tread lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Marbel just as a heads up, 21th is incorrect. 21st is how it should be. 👍

my official signup

GTP:devintheninja
PSN:blueninjacivic
CAR:Nissan 280z
TEAM:Midnight Ryderz
DS3
PIC:N/A

Last edited:
This whole thread is so epically full of double and triple posts, and marbel69 is the undisputed king of them.. C'mon guys dont give the mods stuff to pick on and keep it neat and tidy; EDIT your previous post!!!

What are the exact years allowed here, because OP say's 1980 or older but marbel recently said 1980's or older ?

the OP says what you have to do , the previous posts are from the old event
@crisp thank man
@paulus: yea i know sorry, i normally do that
@evrybody its 1980 or older!! so no chaser, no r31
there are enough cars to pich from,old fairlady,the bleubird,old skyline,2000gt, all those cars are allowed and much more, so search them, and iff you cant find them , i have lots of them in my garage

@lerk, its 1980 or older so 1980 .1979.1978 ...

marbel69
the OP says what you have to do , the previous posts are from the old event
@crisp thank man
@paulus: yea i know sorry, i normally do that
@evrybody its 1980 or older!! so no chaser, no r31
there are enough cars to pich from,old fairlady,the bleubird,old skyline,2000gt, all those cars are allowed and much more, so search them, and iff you cant find them , i have lots of them in my garage

@lerk, its 1980 or older so 1980 .1979.1978 ...

Marb send me one plz mate I don't have any lol

Back