Classic JDM Drift Comp l A big fail... >=[

• Thread starter maveric25
  • 116 comments
This will be the car i'll be drifting,Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R (KPGC110), looking forward to practise ...
AutumnRingMini.jpg

Last edited:
@MSTER I have a spare SKYLINE 2000GT-R (KPGC110) if you want to try it out.

I have classic JDM cars but all of them are absolutely rubbish at drifting... I would quite appreciate your spare skyline, please.

I have classic JDM cars but all of them are absolutely rubbish at drifting... I would quite appreciate your spare skyline, please.
its a very good car , ive chosen it to and believe me its boss!:)

Yo Mav im sorry but i change my car again ..

CAR: Toyota 2000GT '67

@Serjury : Nice choice man hehe

Yea I am liking the car, its nice. I didn't really pick it on purpose though.. I didn't have anything else I could enter and that's the first thing I got on the UCD after like 2 hours of resetting it lol.

Last edited:
Reserve

GTP: iNs3CuRe
PSN: OnoMaToPeja_
CAR: TBD

^^my input there. Trololol

This will be the car i'll be drifting,Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R (KPGC110), looking forward to practise ...
AutumnRingMini.jpg

:drool:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@maveric, maybe you should advertise 5 reserve spots??

^^just a thought

This will be my first comp so I'm curious about why we will have tire wear on and can someone also please explain "courtesy roll" so I'm clear on that... is that just starting off slow so the lead doesn't just leave the chaser way behind?

This will be my first comp so I'm curious about why we will have tire wear on and can someone also please explain "courtesy roll" so I'm clear on that... is that just starting off slow so the lead doesn't just leave the chaser way behind?

Exactly

I'll send tomorrow as I can't send more cars today.

List of participants has been update with car selections. I'll be opening a practice room probably wednesday or thursday, so keep an eye on here if you wnat to practice tandems.

**IMPORTANT**

Ok so deal is I forgot that Formula Drift Round 2 is on the 11th & 12th and there's no way I'm missing it as I'm sure some of you want to watch it too so that means the comp will now be on Saturday, May 19th. If anyone has any date conflicts and can't participate please let me know. I hope you guys don't kill me. :scared:

maveric25
**IMPORTANT**

Ok so deal is I forgot that Formula Drift Round 2 is on the 11th & 12th and there's no way I'm missing it as I'm sure some of you want to watch it too so that means the comp will now be on Saturday, May 19th. If anyone has any date conflicts and can't participate please let me know. I hope you guys don't kill me. :scared:

Do it the 13th.

**IMPORTANT**

Might not be abe to do it, ill check.

No problem, can do it. But I was wondering. If GAUZ isn't recording, I might. But we would have to start race.

Last edited:
Might not be abe to do it, ill check.

No problem, can do it. But I was wondering. If GAUZ isn't recording, I might. But we would have to start race.

Won't start races, don't want issues with black screens, people freezing, etc. like it happens in a lot of comps where it's like that.

**IMPORTANT**

Sure, FD Comp :) !!

Won't start races, don't want issues with black screens, people freezing, etc. like it happens in a lot of comps where it's like that.

no problem, might not actually be able to do it anyway. (i have quite a changable mind, if you hadn't noticed!)

I'll update on Monday from college because my PS3 & GTP are not getting along well.

Crap... there's another "problem" now. My girlfriend's 20th birthday is this Thursday & this morning she told me she's wants to do a party/hang out with some of our friends on Saturday afternoon/night. You guys okay if we do the comp on Sunday??

Crap... there's another "problem" now. My girlfriend's 20th birthday is this Thursday & this morning she told me she's wants to do a party/hang out with some of our friends on Saturday afternoon/night. You guys okay if we do the comp on Sunday??

Sorry, Can't Do It. Got to Get Up early and leave early the next day :(

Back