Classic Rally/Race Cars (some road cars)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Christian_C
  • 34 comments
  • 1,999 views

Christian_C

Premium
Messages
1,499
United Kingdom
Stoke, UK
Messages
GTP_Christian_C
Hi, I would like:

Amuse R1 S2000
Amuse S2000(road car/moderately tuned version)
Chaparral 2D
Chaparral 2J
Opel Calibra DTM
Mercedes 190E Touring Car
Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car
Toyota GT1 Race car
Toyota 7
Panoz Esperante GT-1 Race Car
Peugeot 205 T16 Road Car
Peugeot 205 T16 Rally Car
Peugeot 205 T16 Evo II Rally car
Peugeot 905 Race Car
Ford RS200 Rally Car
Subaru Impreza 08 WRC car
Sauber C9 Race Car
Nissan R92 Race Car
Nissan R89 Race car

Formula GT


For trade in return:
NOMAD Diablo Race Car
Alfa Romeo 155 DTM
BMW M3 GTR Race Car
Corvette ZR-1 RM
Amuse Carbon R
Dale Jr 88 Nascar
Acura NSX RM
Nissan Silvia S15 RM
RE Amemiya Super GT RX-7
Mercedes SLS AMG
Jay Leno Tank Car
Toyota 2000GT
Bugatti Veyron
Nissan R89 Race Car
Sauber C9 Race Car
Nissan R92 Race Car

Possible others as well depending on the car

*bold denotes premium car*
 
Last edited:
New cars added :)
 
Hey man I have one of the Chaparral race cars, and am real interested in your M3 GTR...i think you may have to chip in something else on your end, but maybe we could work out a deal?
 
Yeah I'm up for trading the M3 for a Chaparral, which car is it though the 2J or the 2D?
 
Sweet man, it's the Chaparral 2D, from 1967. If you're down we could do a straight up, that works for me. Let me know, I'll add you on my friends list so you can just accept me.
 
I got a brand new rs2000 rally for the diablo.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i have both the 905 and 190E..PM if you're interested
 
My Amuse R1 S2000 for your Acura NSX RM.
 
I send PM! i want car Alfa Romeo 155 DTM! for you Toyota 7.
 
Pug 206 EVO 2 for Diablo?
 
It appears someone has bumped this thread, it's quite old now, I shall update the list though as many of the cars have now changed, sorry for any inconvenience.
 
Bump :)
 
I have a RS200 rally car.
 
Peugeot 905 Race Car for your Sauber C9 Race Car ?

EDIT: or any of your other race cars
 
^ would you take an R89 for the 905?
 
If my trade goes belly up tonight, i could trade, my GT-ONE for your Sauber?
 
Interested in the 190e cozzie
I have a Ferrari Cali
Ferrari Scud
Lexus LFA (Fully Modded)
Lexus Altezza Touring Car
Suzuki GSXR 4
Cheers
Jann.
 
An R92 perhaps?

the same...traded last week with my friend...
Anyway i'll trade to you for a race car if you want :)
 
If my trade goes belly up tonight, i could trade, my GT-ONE for your Sauber?

Possibly, depends on my other possible trade, I'll keep you posted :)
 
Good stuff. Let me know
 
the same...traded last week with my friend...
Anyway i'll trade to you for a race car if you want :)

Ahh, damn :lol:

Well, is there anything other than the C9 that is on my list that you would be interested in?

oh and @Technick - You've misunderstood the post, that's one of the cars I want, not one I have.
 
Ahh, damn :lol:

Well, is there anything other than the C9 that is on my list that you would be interested in?


Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car
Toyota GT1 Race car

those :)

EDIT: in order of preference
 
Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car
Toyota GT1 Race car

those :)

Ahh, ok, well I shall have to offer up the C9 then I think :), I can't trade for a few hours yet though I'm afraid if you can wait?
 
Ahh, ok, well I shall have to offer up the C9 then I think :), I can't trade for a few hours yet though I'm afraid if you can wait?

yeah for sure...we'll do it tomorrow ?

EDIT: Anyway i sent you a friend request^^
 
yeah for sure...we'll do it tomorrow ?

Yeah sure :)

@Acheron, I would have traded but I have to give up my C9 for the 905 which I want more, sorry mate, unless there's anything else you'd be willing to trade for?
 
Got some cars which might interest you:

ARTA NSX
M&Ms Nascar
NSX LM Road Car Proto
 
Back