Clean race bonus for Tokyo WTC 600?

• Thread starter furryboy96
  • 6 comments
Does it take a hard hit or a light hit with another car to eliminate the bonus?
It’s inconsistent, or at least used to be. I haven’t done this race since 1.38. Sometimes a light tap would wipe out your CRB and other times it wouldn’t. You can ride and slam the walls all you want, just avoid the AI and don’t cross the solid white lines in the hairpin and you’re good.

Does it take a hard hit or a light hit with another car to eliminate the bonus?

Best way is to just not touch anything at all. I’ve lost the CRB when I’m absolutely positive my only ‘incident’ was when one of the bots hit me, totally clean race other wise.

But then other times I’ve absent-mindedley careened into the back of a car in front quite hard halfway through a race and when it’s come to the end I’ve still got the CRB.

It’s weird! So yeah, best advice is to keep your distance from everyone and everything. I think the only thing that’ll guarantee you losing it is knocking cones over.

I get it consistently with extremely dirty wall rides.
Stay within the lines on the hairpin, that’s most likely the cause.
Also, whenever I don’t get the CRB it’s because of a slight brush against an opponent.

Apparently you can make contact with lapped cars under blue flag conditions (I learnt this during the Daytona grind), but it seems to be a roll of the dice.

Last edited:
Back