Clean Racers Wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flyin' STi
  • 39 comments
  • 2,578 views
You can invite me if you like race with cars between 150-500 hp.

Higher then that, I still do but much prefer lower hp as they make race way more exciting.

psn --> Vardd
 
Clean and slow - add me!

PSN - PP--99
 
PSN: Sum1s2pid

I shower at least once a week.

lmao, I just noticed this now...

more invites being sent out tonight guys...

Cheers,
 
Got to admit that I'm fed up of 13 year olds ramming me off every 5 seconds! Sign me up,PSN comedian2603 :)
 
I'm looking to get a room full of clean racers every week. if you want to race in a league then add me and check out the league site in my signature. open to anyone
 
Add me nefoc

Look forward to some good racing.
 
I'm professional clean racer, i'm 31 years old and always respect other pilots. Prefer sport hard tyres. PSN ID A_Novi
 
Hy, add me to your friend list as well. I allways try to race as clean as I could and also I ask the other racers to the same in the races I make. I'm also a slow car fan, so if you find me racing probably it is a max 300 hp race. (I hate those races where your cars horespower matters, not your driving skills)

PS ID: hubo19
 
psn names the same as username, not online much but will be for the next 24hrs, race hard and clean, no time for idiots. Usually catch up to them and put them in the wall......and keep them there
 
psn names the same as username, not online much but will be for the next 24hrs, race hard and clean, no time for idiots. Usually catch up to them and put them in the wall......and keep them there

👍 I like your style, lol

will send invites Saturday when I'm online
 
Back