Clearing out the garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter flybynighter
  • 46 comments
  • 1,591 views
Messages
973
Canada
Canada
Messages
flybynighter187
Ok, so I decided last night that I don't want any cars in my garage with over 10,000 miles, so I was going to start selling them off but I had an epiphany "GIVE AWAY!".

Now I am liquidating somewhere between 400-600 cars so obviously I cant give them all away, so here's what I'm going to do.

You name a car, and if I have that car and its one that is being liquidated (over 10,000 miles), it's yours in a dlc paint of your choice. It will only be 5 cars given away so, the first 5 people who ask for a car I'm getting rid, of are the ones to get the cars!

all chosen! thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
Do you have a Honda PRELUDE Type S '98 mate ?

:cheers:
 
Hi do u have the Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 or the Ac cars 427 S/C '66?
 
Do you have an Alfa Spider 1600 Duetto '66?

Cheers
 
Supra RZ?
 
supra rz 97 polarized
 
Do you have a Honda PRELUDE Type S '98 mate ?

:cheers:

#1 will be yours! 39,xxx miles one and switch for paint

Hi do u have the Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 or the Ac cars 427 S/C '66?

#2 will be your '66 Ac 427 S/C 32,xxx miles one and switch for paint

Do you have an Alfa Spider 1600 Duetto '66?

Cheers

#3 is yours 54,xxx miles one and switch for paint

Supra RZ?

#4 is yours, 2 switches, fully modded, and 2 switches one prior and one for paint

supra rz 97 polarized

And #5 is yours! 2 switches, fully modded, and 2 switches one prior and one for paint



Just tell me the colors you want them in and the first will be sent tomorrow at reset. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SENDING THE FR! Thank you :)
pick out your
 
i believe we are friends already on psn
 
FR sent and I would it in Japanese the 5th :D

What paints/museum cards/horns would you like in return ? :)
 
i believe we are friends already on psn

We are sir! I missed that. which polarized # would you like?

FR sent and I would it in Japanese the 5th :D

What paints/museum cards/horns would you like in return ? :)

FR accepted and japanese 005 it is!

Wasn't looking for anything in return but I wouldn't argue a couple colorshift paints if you have them to spare
 
We are sir! I missed that. which polarized # would you like?



FR accepted and japanese 005 it is!

Wasn't looking for anything in return but I wouldn't argue a couple colorshift paints if you have them to spare

In my garage most popular are mattes :S
 
We are sir! I missed that. which polarized # would you like?

the colour would be the one on the DLC GT-R
purple-ish i think i dont know number sorry
 
the colour would be the one on the DLC GT-R
purple-ish i think i dont know number sorry

The only purple-ish color on the new gtr black edition is called aurora flare blue pearl, and is more blue then purple?
 
The only purple-ish color on the new gtr black edition is called aurora flare blue pearl, and is more blue then purple?

hmm it came on the first batch of DLC i think GTR touring car? not the GTR black edition
 
Thanks will send FR tomorrow morning.
 
Thanks very much will send an FR tomorrow.

I don't mind about the colour really, but if you can spare it, a gunmetal would be nice.
 
Wich PSN? using Ipod 4G noe can't see sig.
 
Aw I missed it :(
 
When will he cars ship in ? :)
 
Your car will ship after reset tomorrow. 👍
 
FR sent.

I really don't mind about the colour, any will do.
 
Back