Click

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAMAROBOY69
  • 3 comments
  • 569 views

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
Messages
18,565
United States
Michigan
Messages
CAMAROBOY69
Watched this over the weekend and I thought this was a great movie. Surprisingly it actually has quite a few tasteful special effects. If you havent seen it and you like Adam Sandler movies then this is one you will like for sure. 👍
 
I enjoyed it but it wasn't as funny as I'd expected, the same jokes were used too many times through the film, I also found myself slipping into depression towards the end. It was a good film and Adam Sandlers acting was good enough. It's hard to compare it to his other films like Happy Gilmour because this one was quite different in tone, it was still a comedy but it struck a different note.
 
I'm doubtful of watching this one. I read the movie spoiler, and confirmed that I had indeed guessed the ending just from watching the trailer. Seeing the above notes, I'm confident in letting this one slip by the wayside.

Over the Hedge, on the other hand... I'll be watching that one again tonight.
 
Talk about a retread. I've seen this movie countless times with different setting and actors. Having said that, I thought it was OK. I suppose they need to represent old stories in new, redesigned form, sometimes. Did anybody cry towards the end? I sure didn't(I'm lying), but I'm so glad I didn't see this in a theater with bunch other people. I'd never hear the end of it!
This is from my post in "What movie have you seen lately" thread, but I think it really belongs here, so there. Excuse my laziness.
 
Back