CLK-GTR and subaru WRC 03 - NOW!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter hrcboy
  • 8 comments
  • 435 views
Messages
254
Messages
HRCboy
X1 redbull 0miles, X1 Carbon, FGT, Level 17,21,24, 1000, tickets plus many other rare cars.


let me know what you are looking for. Can trade now
 
Id take that levle 24 ticket I have a clk gtr 00 Can trade now
 
I've got a WRC 03. Wouldn't mind a Carbon X1.?
 
DONE for both Parties! Add HRCboy and send cars.

Need engine and chassis restored and with all parts installed. I mean all parts. Can send ASAP!
 
Okay.... both of these clowns hasn't responded... Still looking for both of these cars. Can trade imediately!!!
 
Do you have the RX-7 LM Race car?
 
I Have the Subaru WRC 03
Looking for a Bentley speed 8 or Lvl 24 ticket
can trade tomorrow
 
I Have the Subaru WRC 03
Looking for a Bentley speed 8 or Lvl 24 ticket
can trade tomorrow

I have both those! If I don't find a trade by then. Hit me up.
 
Back