Close or delete...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jrichter
  • 39 comments
  • 2,145 views
Messages
138
United States
Texas
Messages
JRichter
Messages
JRichter1
'02 Saleen S7 - Silver - S (400K cr) SOLD
 
Last edited:
I've got the RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 (JGTC) ‘04. It cost me 300k. Looking for an Amuse S2000 GT1 turbo.
 
I've got the RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 (JGTC) ‘04. It cost me 300k. Looking for an Amuse S2000 GT1 turbo.

Can do. Let me know what color and when you want to trade.
 
Its 1am here and I'm in bed just browsing the forums. I'll be up for trading it tomorrow sometime. I'd take it in white. Thank you.
 
Its 1am here and I'm in bed just browsing the forums. I'll be up for trading it tomorrow sometime. I'd take it in white. Thank you.

Oh, come on. It's 3 am here. Who needs sleep? Just kidding, send me an invite to JRichter when you are ready tomorrow.
 
I got a GT350R. Check the garage in my sig to see if you what I'm looking for though lol.
 
Just shoot me an invite if you're on PSN right so I remember. This thread will get buried by tomorrow. Thanks again. Good night for now.
 
I got a GT350R. Check the garage in my sig to see if you what I'm looking for though lol.

Check your thread.
 
I have Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 if you want to trade for the SZ-R.
 
I can do that. Just wait until the trade servers are up.

No problem. Yeah, I'm kind of nervous sending cars. I can send paints now - don't think there is any problems w/ those? Not in a hurry for the GT350.
 
Hmm wasn't it a problem with the server in general?
 
Hmm wasn't it a problem with the server in general?

I was thinking it may be multiple cars a day thing. I haven't had any issues w/ paints. Check to see if you got any paints - I sent them a little bit ago (fingers crossed)...
 
Got the RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7. What about the Yellow Bird for it? (If you pay for an Engine Rebuild and Chassis Restoration before the Trade.)
 
Got the RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7. What about the Yellow Bird for it? (If you pay for an Engine Rebuild and Chassis Restoration before the Trade.)

Ha! Yellow Bird = 170K (about) + Engine Rebuild: 75K+ Chassis Resto: 118K

RE Amemiya = 100K Brand new...

You do the math.

If you meant the Asparadrink, then let's talk.

Updated. Looking to move something at Midnight US Central (about an hour)...

Not out for huge virtual profit, just providing some of the lower priced cars people are commonly looking for so shoot me an offer.

I have Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 if you want to trade for the SZ-R.

Sorry I missed your post earlier. Rally?

Saleen S7 and Spyker added...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Updated. Looking to move something at Midnight US Central (about an hour)...

Not out for huge virtual profit, just providing some of the lower priced cars people are commonly looking for so shoot me an offer.



Sorry I missed your post earlier. Rally?
My mistake, I thought you wanted just the regular car. Sorry
 
My mistake, I thought you wanted just the regular car. Sorry

No problem. I would still do it but have the regular car already. Thanks anyways.
 
Hi

I need the RUF Yellowbird and can offer the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car ‘85 in exchange

Thanks
 
Hi

I need the RUF Yellowbird and can offer the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car ‘85 in exchange

Thanks

Sure thing. I can send the Yellow Bird in about 6.5 hours from this post (12 am my time) as I have already sent one car out today. My PSN id is JRichter.

Edit: See first post for next available trade time
 
Last edited:
I'm still LOL'ing at your topic heading, lol... "Unmolested" haha...
 
I'm still LOL'ing at your topic heading, lol... "Unmolested" haha...

:) You have to do what you can to catch people's eyes.
 
Would the '03 BMW 320i Touring Car - #42 (Racing Soft, Chassis Reinf., Stage 3 Engine, Adj. LSD) beat the German car race series in extreme and how much is the car worth
 
* I want the '98 Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version - Blue - S

* I have the rare TOYOTA SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S.SHIGENO VER.) '00 for trade

Let me know
 
Interested in the 22B STi also. I lost mine on the same day we traded. Haven't done a trade since that day lol. Let me know what you're looking for in return for that.
 
Would the '03 BMW 320i Touring Car - #42 (Racing Soft, Chassis Reinf., Stage 3 Engine, Adj. LSD) beat the German car race series in extreme and how much is the car worth

Unfortunately, you can't use it in this race - I found out the hard way.

* I want the '98 Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version - Blue - S

* I have the rare TOYOTA SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S.SHIGENO VER.) '00 for trade

Let me know


Interested in the 22B STi also. I lost mine on the same day we traded. Haven't done a trade since that day lol. Let me know what you're looking for in return for that.

Sorry guys - the 22B is being held for now (meant to update thread) but let me get back to you tomm. night... : (
 
Last edited by a moderator:
* I want the '98 Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version - Blue - S

* I have the rare TOYOTA SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S.SHIGENO VER.) '00 for trade

Let me know

You interested in this deal or what? 👍
 
22b or audi quattro got ctr2 96 unmolested lol
 
You interested in this deal or what? 👍

Sorry man, I already have SHIGENO and the 22B-STi is already gone. :( I'll check w/ you if I spot another one.



22b or audi quattro got ctr2 96 unmolested lol

22B is gone, still have Audi Quattro but already have CTR2 that has been completely molested, lol. Buy me a Premium Spirit R from Mazda dealership in white and will swap with the Quattro if still interested. I won't be able to trade until Thursday, though.
 
i have a Buik special '62 of 807hp...if you want it, ill take the silver SUPRA RZ '97...thanks
 
Back