Close!!!!!

• Thread starter PDE Bishop
  • 1,979 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Whatever, i think we should take a few days off of our thread y'all, give it a rest. Just talk via PSN or something like that.

Whatever, i think we should take a few days off of our thread y'all, give it a rest. Just talk via PSN or something like that.
I leave for 24hrs and you guys got yet another mod in here, I must say I´m impressed :D

I can´t get into PSN since I spend all day out of my house so, Y´all better stay on GTP or I´ll be forever alone :(

We need to have a immidiate meeting thing weekend to see who is staying on the team and who is not so I can start creating a new OP for the thread I´ll open.

Also This Thanks Giving recess week will be the time when I´ll start working on the Keep Drifting Fun Project I´m making, I already have most of the tracks we will use that will kinda give the perspective of all drift scenes I´ll show on the video (Asia/Japan, Europe, U.S. , And Australia). It will probably will take me the entire week. I´ll start that OP also this weekend.

In other words. My arse is busy as f:censored: this week :lol:

I leave for 24hrs and you guys got yet another mod in here, I must say I´m impressed :D

I can´t get into PSN since I spend all day out of my house so, Y´all better stay on GTP or I´ll be forever alone :(

We need to have a immidiate meeting thing weekend to see who is staying on the team and who is not so I can start creating a new OP for the thread I´ll open.

Also This Thanks Giving recess week will be the time when I´ll start working on the Keep Drifting Fun Project I´m making, I already have most of the tracks we will use that will kinda give the perspective of all drift scenes I´ll show on the video (Asia/Japan, Europe, U.S. , And Australia). It will probably will take me the entire week. I´ll start that OP also this weekend.

In other words. My arse is busy as f:censored: this week :lol:
Haha, i just bought a recording device and video editing software, so i might be able to help you.

Haha thanks! Its so hard not to talk like that cause, thats just how we all are.
But after the creaters G27 broke, he quit and shiro and SRninja were leaders and i was co leader, but we decided we don't need to be baby sitted by a leader so, yeah lol
Well said wiffy :embarrassed:

When ever we get on a more stable status, We will probably vote for a leader. (I´ll buy you all)

I see... and it is working well? That kind of democracy? I mean, some people need a leader. Lol

Well, we only have like 6 members, and were all chill enough to know not to start crap. But if someone has an idea or wants to call a meeting, if we all agree we do it.

I see... and it is working well? That kind of democracy? I mean, some people need a leader. Lol
Its more like who ever can help, helps. We would most likely don´t elect a leader but a manager.
Well, we only have like 6 members, and were all chill enough to know not to start crap. But if someone has an idea or wants to call a meeting, if we all agree we do it.

So glad I married such a smart avatar

That was so quick.
Lilal, Do some kind of video this week, With whoever you can get from Prodigy.

I order all the peices seperatly, i got 3 splitters a RCA AV cable,and a capture card and some editing software, should get here next week.

Ladies and girls!!!
I want you all to welcome our new try out member, BlueNinjaCivic. He will be hanging around on PSN with us more oftenly so whenever you see him welcome him.

I´m starting the new OP. Should be up for tomorrow. Once question for whoever that knows, Should I tell a Mod to close it and then create the thread? Kinda stupid question but just in case. :P

Ladies and girls!!!
I want you all to welcome our new try out member, BlueNinjaCivic. He will be hanging around on PSN with us more oftenly so whenever you see him welcome him.

I´m starting the new OP. Should be up for tomorrow. Once question for whoever that knows, Should I tell a Mod to close it and then create the thread? Kinda stupid question but just in case. :P

If/when you're all set with a new thread, post it and feel free to PM/VM one of us about closure of this thread. Don't worry if there's a little bit of overlap with them both being open; surely, everyone will know which one to go to 👍

If/when you're all set with a new thread, post it and feel free to PM/VM one of us about closure of this thread. Don't worry if there's a little bit of overlap with them both being open; surely, everyone will know which one to go to 👍

Thank you slip. And don't forget about me shiro just cause I'm not there don't mean I'm down and out. See you guys in one month and four days. I'm so ready to slide with the team once more. And if your doing photo's of the team member with car of choice. Just put a picture of a ford GT up for me. Much love and I'll see you all soon.

[QUOTE="Robbyelder"
Just put a picture of a NOOB GT up for me. Much love and I'll see you all soon.

[/QUOTE]Noob with as Ford GT.

Last edited:
Ladies and girls!!!

About time. I got my g27, beats using a dftg!

Okey guys. Time to change the page. with this ppost we are reaching our 100 page of this thread where we had some good times. This is the 1980 post in this thread and the last one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back