Close!!!!!

• Thread starter PDE Bishop
  • 1,979 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
DriftShiro
I´m sure we can make it better. Were you there at the battle against MLD??? When DR throwed that epic backward entry in front of Rambo´s face :P That was a really nice day, Although we lost by a battle and because of most of us 🤬 up, we had fun.

I KNOW!!! I am always up to any news about tomorrowland. Its just my dream.

Destination Dreams: Ebisu, TomorrowLand

I lost that run against rambo though. But it was a sweet run! I still have the replay of that battle!

You know what I miss most about prodigy running hair line door to door tandems with dale and shiro and drifting the reverse section starting from the downhill on cape ring north the first battle course we had those where the good ole days. Back when SR was still new and I would give him a hard time for bumping into me. I would get sooo mad at him and look at him not he is a beast with that bmw. I miss having one two finishes in random comps with dale and I miss those 3am in the morning sessions with Allyn just drifting random tracks and going to noob drift rooms and beasting on them those are some of my funnest times recruiting new members and bsing with bishop. Im sorry but I dont belive Prodigy will ever be the same it may revive and come back from the dark but for me It just wont be the same. It was my first drift team and I'm hoping it will be my last.

P.s. Sorry I cant get on more but I have a life and I wanna have things so school is all that matters right now but I'm still all for prodigy just in the background for right now

Here's a hint: double posting with some off-topic nonsense to bump the thread will likely result in a page of deleted posts.

Next time, it can just as easily be a lock.

SlipZtrEm
Here's a hint: double posting with some off-topic nonsense to bump the thread will likely result in a page of deleted posts.

Next time, it can just as easily be a lock.

But we were talking about his car.

Shut it guys. When was last time a Member won against a Mod.

Now, If you guys are doing this to close the thread. I´m still working on the OP of the new thread so I still need this one working, Please Don´t give mods reasons to close it yet!!! hehe

This Weekend had it ups and downs. I spent all weekend literally looking for the right tune for my Chaser. I found one I can manage to drift for a bit but I still can´t get as much angle, I proved this while I was drifting on Grand Valley Speed Way, Balls To The Wall section. While doing the section backwards On the last long corner I have so much problem trying to keep my wheel on full lock. Hopelly I would find a tune that works better, but for now, I´ll have to stick with this.

This Sunday the VDC was running the final round, And our Toretto was able to not only made qualifying, But to make SemiFinals and get a 2 OMT runs where Toretto was getting the sweat out of this legit driver called Onomatopeja_!!!!!! It was a pretty awesome battle but after Toretto made a few correction with a bit less proximity than Ono had while chasing, the judges went for Ono. Then Toretto battled Eric who won 2 rounds of VDC this season which is pretty impressive. In what I think was one of the most nasty battle I saw that day, Toretto got the win. Ended up on 3rd place on the round!!!

Did I stated the word fight?? You obiously tryed to be smart on that post you did of the double post, Trying to keep you from going dum. Now go practice on the wheel ¨Pro¨ :D:tup:

Wow, i really hate when people think they know everything sometimes. No worries, i still love you.

No not facebook Allyn. You must be bored or waiting for me to post cause you answered this thread quick.

What now that I said that you are not going to post at all. Noooooooooooo! Allyn post something I'm bored as hell.

Last edited:
HI Everyone!!!

Sorry I haven´t been on not even on here. I´ve been so busy this days. You guys can´t even imagine how bad my entire body hurts because of the physical training we do on Crew Practice. This morning my legs barely could stay stand, I just started LoL-ing to my self because I could do S:censored:t with my legs :lol:

This weekend I´ll start getting some footage for a video I want to do of Prodigy sessions´. I also have to get footage of the KDF event SPANK is holding this saturday. So, its going to be a epic weekend.

If anyone out there wants to be part of the footage. make sure to join ¨Prodigy And Friends¨ room which most likely will be hold by anyone that is part of PRODIGY

The off-topic noise is unwelcome, so find another outlet for it.

I dont get it, i thought us, as members of prodigy, could just chill, and talk about what we wanted, as long as its not super vulgar.

I have no Idea any more allyn. I don't know what post he is talking about mabey he don't understand we are not just a drift team but also a family that hears each other out. I would like to think they would want that on this site. But its all good whats up this morning any good tandems last night any pictures.

This isn't a chat room, chill room, family gathering, whatever you want to call it. It's a forum for discussion of Gran Turismo.

We have seperate sub-forums for off-topic discussion, and essentially anything goes, so as long as it's within the rules and in the right place. Personal questions or responses to a specific member, or stuff you want to keep quiet, is via personal messages.

No, we're not Facebook...but we don't understand the difficulty in comprehending these concepts, and the staff is running out of patience for habitual transgressors.

Ok he is right (•You will, if asked by a representative of the forums, cease posting any content.)

Ok subject switch Allyn can you pm me 2 setups one for FR-S and your Camero tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back