• Thread starter massradia1
  • 54 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

massradia1

(Banned)
massradia1
tyresmoke2weblz.jpg

Hello and welcome to WESTSLIDE CONNECTION's thread, where you will be able to learn more about our team and submit your entry form.

75285426554279844821103.jpg

Our team is made of drifters that aim to maximize there drifting skills.The team is always trying to improve there skill and match the best drifters in the world.We are a team that drift for fun and not fame, But if we do get a challenge we will consider having a battle with the Team.

Our team colors are White and Orange with a optional carbon hood or spoiler or vice versa.We require you to use nothing other than Comfort Hard and Rear wheel Drive cars.
teamcolourspic.jpg

The main qualities that are look for in drifters who wish to join our team are:
Respecting all members of the team
Have a good degree of drifting skill.
Know how to setup there car.
Have a strong internet connection.
A positive cheerful attitude and easy to get along with

When entering our rooms we expect you to get along and slide along.

Our home track is: Toscana(Custom)

Members:

Massradia1 (co-leader)
Ds3 and thrustmaster RGT
Rx-7 GT-X
England
Susuka east course

JSD-DUDDY (Leader)
Driving force GT
BMW m3 CSL
England
Grandvalley speedway
jsdpic.jpg

Dimse91
DS3
rx7 fds3 (P)
Suzuka East course

CYBER-SHADOW
Driving Force GT
nissan 350z (P)
Suzuka East course

JASPEED_GRUNDY
DS3
rx7 (P)
cape ring

Forzavoila
Ds3
favourite car:unknown

R_A_M_B_O_2_3_2
Ds3

AdidasSniper
Ds3

GostwarriorQ8
Ds3
Mazda Rx7
gostscar.jpg

Probearhugger
ds3
favourite car: unknown

ajammy
ds3

RompaX
ds3

Ferrarkaso
UNKNOWN
UNKNOWN

Allied Teams

White Smoke Gang.
Team La Manovella

Last edited:
yes it was locked before but we want to keep the team going so JSD ( projects2k ) told me to repost the thread

Why was the previous thread locked? And what are the chances of this thread getting locked again?

The original was locked because the OP was banned. There is nothing inherently wrong with this one.

The original was locked because the OP was banned. There is nothing inherently wrong with this one.

I was just about to type this but you beat me to it, oh well. :)

Anyway good luck with the thread and try and put some pictures on like on the old thread 👍

I was just about to type this but you beat me to it, oh well. :)

Anyway good luck with the thread and try and put some pictures on like on the old thread 👍

Im working on pictures so they will be up soon :)

Yo JSD! Its a me...GRUNDY! I made a gtplanet account like you told me. Wheres my picture? Im sure I sent it you?

Hi TheLivingDead, welcome to GTP.

I know you see this all over the forum, but double posting is really not liked by the moderators. Please click the edit post button if no one has posted after your post..

ZSPaulus
Hi TheLivingDead, welcome to GTP.

I know you see this all over the forum, but double posting is really not liked by the moderators. Please click the edit post button if no one has posted after your post..

Oh sorry Im new to this kind of thing.

Btw thats my old psn on the list. Its WSC_GRUNDY

Hi grundy its massradia1, JSD has been banned by moderators and now i will be updating the thread and thanks for telling me you have got a new psn acount i will update it as soon as i can. Also JSD is away for a few days because of school and i will be taking charge until he is back.

massradia1
Hi grundy its massradia1, JSD has been banned by moderators and now i will be updating the thread and thanks for telling me you have got a new psn acount i will update it as soon as i can. Also JSD is away for a few days because of school and i will be taking charge until he is back.

Why he banned? I found my pic on the old team page.

Add this to the top it looks cool.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUGrYdb4XMI">YouTube Link</a>
And add the picture from the other thread with the two evora's.

hey guys, ive only just got my laptop from being fixed. Could you believe they lost my laptop so they charged me more for them losing it. i would just like to say i noticed at the beginning of this thread the info you got for me (Ajammy) my fave car is the Amuse S2000 GT1 '04. i did tell JSD-DUDDY and sent him a few photos for him but im guessing with him going for a while that he didnt get around to it

Ajam
hey guys, ive only just got my laptop from being fixed. Could you believe they lost my laptop so they charged me more for them losing it. i would just like to say i noticed at the beginning of this thread the info you got for me (Ajammy) my fave car is the Amuse S2000 GT1 '04. i did tell JSD-DUDDY and sent him a few photos for him but im guessing with him going for a while that he didnt get around to it

Im aware he sent them all to mass but mass hasn't had the time to upload it.

okaii thats cool, would you be able to get who ever is in charge to add me or ill add them bcuz im hardly on here to look at all this stuff. im loooking forward to be drifting as soon as you lot are in a room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back