Close!

• Thread starter massradia1
  • 54 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajam
okaii thats cool, would you be able to get who ever is in charge to add me or ill add them bcuz im hardly on here to look at all this stuff. im loooking forward to be drifting as soon as you lot are in a room

Add massradia1 since jsd has informed us he will need alot of time away from gaming since he is into his most important year at school.

From Daud.

tyresmoke2weblz.jpg

teamcolourspic.jpg

jsdpic.jpg

gostscar.jpg

bambyescar.jpg

west slide connection is going to be back in action very soon, just need to get the members together and then we will be up and drifting like we should be

Nice drifting with DUDDY last night, keep up the wheel work bro, it takes time but you're holding it pretty good! Link me up if you want some one-on-one time, I'll be glad to help, get a mic though lol, I hate talking to myself!

Good luck from WhiteSmokeGang!!!

Nice drifting with DUDDY last night, keep up the wheel work bro, it takes time but you're holding it pretty good! Link me up if you want some one-on-one time, I'll be glad to help, get a mic though lol, I hate talking to myself!

Good luck from WhiteSmokeGang!!!

thanks, i have a mic but no 1 else was using 1 and also i havent been drifting for so many months lol but it wont take me long to get back into it

hope to drift with you again soon!

Don't know if you noticed but your thread title is spelt wrong lol it says westsilde.

massradia1
Look at all the other stuff on the thread, i'm pretty sure we are called WestSlideConnections.

But it says west silde lol. I'm not been funny may be you didn't notice.

massradia1
My apologies,I thought you typed westside the first time.

No problem I thought you must of miss read my post lol I see you have corrected it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back