CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 019

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 49 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Nicolas, getting that crazy shot just about drove me crazy - I had to launch that poor bus so many times to get it parallel to the ground up that high. Every time it just pitched over backwards or corkscrewed around - finally after take god-knows-what I got the launch right so it flew more or less straight. :)

My God, guys, you surprise me with your originality! :bowdown: You're all winners here! :)👍

Thanks, @Giulietta73 , I hoped this would be a good theme, glad to see the interest! :)

Last edited:
Yeah brilliant shot Nato, I'd say you're a definite contender for a win. 👍 How the hell did you get it that high off the ground?

Anyhoo...

Final Entry

Aluminium (Al)

Cold Blooded Killer

Hmm, not my strongest entry and similar to another shot I did but hey I still like it.

You mean Colossus is not real??? Rats!:grumpy:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 6
13997452591_4b3ec03267.jpg

FINAL ENTRY
No.6 - CARBON
McLaren F1 Stealth Model

The McLaren F1 was the very first car to have been made with a carbon fibre body. This particular version shows that off pretty well, as we can see the weave of the fibre.
It also had a gold-lined engine bay, as gold is the best insulator of heat, so there's also that going for it.

Full image: http://puu.sh/8m9jp.jpg

Last edited:
Hate to piss on your bonfire here but the Ferrari F40 had a chassis and body made of carbon fibre first :) By about 4 years. Sorry to go off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back