CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 063

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 56 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry

I knew there is a reason why there is MASTA in your name..........truly MASTAful!!!!

Waynes-World-Were-not-Worthy.gif

"We're not worthy, we're not worthy...."

FINAL ENTRY

Bah, I'm sorry, I thought I responded earlier in the week: no, mirroring would be a step too far, and not really in the spirit of the competition. I see that it's not quite clear in the rules, but as Nato mentioned, it's come up before. I was going to get the polls up but it seems unfair to Fysho to close things when I didn't get back to him in a timely manner. So, @Fyshokid - you've got however long you need to submit a new entry.

That being said, what an awesome piece of work there. And throughout the thread, really: a seriously impressive theme here! Hats off to everyone! :cheers:

I was going to get the polls up but it seems unfair to Fysho to close things when I didn't get back to him in a timely manner. So, @Fyshokid - you've got however long you need to submit a new entry.
Ah, thanks a lot! I don't feel like holding this up any longer, especially since I don't have much of a chance of winning, anyway, so I just put something up from the same set :D
FINAL ENTRY

(entry changed)​

I moved into my new place this weekend, and we're still without internet (and will be until Thursday at the earliest). I'm in class now, so I should be able to use the WiFi here to get the polls up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back