CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 107

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 81 comments
  • 5,372 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! :cheers:
 
Hmm, starting to get tough on choices. A lot are pretty darn good so far.
 
FINAL ENTRY





​
 
Last edited:
Week after week entries are getting so damn good. Is it just me? The average quality is increasing a bit every week. :crazy:
 
That's quite normal isn't it? :D
 
Final Entry








​

.
 
FINAL ENTRY

I feel like I've been waiting years to use this picture.
​
 
FINAL ENTRY


In the Shadows
​
 
:crazy: Nato! :crazy:
 
Nathan, you always have to go over the top, don't you? :grumpy:



Good work. 👍
 
:O Thanks guys. :) Surprised someone hadn't used that spot already.
 
Final Entry

​
 
FINAL.entry


Shadow Slice​
 
Final Entry



​

It's been a while since I've done a new entry, I feel so rusty! :dunce:
 
FINAL ENTRY
​
 
:O Thanks guys. :) Surprised someone hadn't used that spot already.
All of your recent entries have had a great atmosphere to them:tup:
 
I thought the idea was pretty good, but I couldn't quite capture it the way I wanted :/ ... But anyways:


Final entry:

​
 
Last edited:
Final Entry



​

It's been a while since I've done a new entry, I feel so rusty! :dunce:

crap... :drool: this is amazing, I give up, better luck next week :lol:
 
Final entry

​
 
FINAL ENTRY

​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back