CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 110

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 86 comments
  • 6,438 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I should remind people this is a photography competition, not an ad layout one. A simple signature is the only sort of addition we should be seeing, folks :)


I'll remove my lettering :)
 
cphbullet
Why is it every time i spend ages editing an entry or think i have a good PMC entry someone posts a great one just before or after i post mine:grumpy:


I think you should post up your entry, because it might be a waste of a good shot. Unless you think it is possible to top your current shot, then all I have to say is this:

Go ahead! :)
 
I think you should post up your entry, because it might be a waste of a good shot. Unless you think it is possible to top your current shot, then all I have to say is this:

Go ahead! :)

I was gonna wait until sunday so its on a different page(tactical entering):lol:
 
Why is it every time i spend ages editing an entry or think i have a good PMC entry someone posts a great one just before or after i post mine:grumpy:

Also just realised I've used the same car as nicholas, i thought he'd used the DB7 -_-

Keep at it man, I think the same when the likes of NB, or GTuned enter this competition. You have the available tools to recreate, or create a stunning photo, use wallpaper sites as inspriation, or the GTP galleries. 👍

Don't put yourself down because YOU think that your shot won't be able to compete. You never know unless you try. :)
 
Agreed.. Otherwise I'd never enter these comps
 
Final entry


Freedom

​
 
It shouldn't have any text apart from your signature. Slips cleared this up a page back. 👍
 
Final Entry
Ferrari



​
 
Ok, thanks Bks, I'll change it later. :)
 
*a proper new Final Entry



​





* minus track-side clutter this time :sly:
 
Last edited:
Final Entry



This will have to do.​
 
Entry withdrawn due to me being a numpty!
 
Last edited:
^ Read the theme description ;)
 
Oops I have them mixed up. Got the Aston at SR5 and a Ferrari California at Trial Mountain :lol:
 
FINAL ENTRY

Aston Martin



meh :indiff:
​
 
FINAL ENTRY

entry changed



​
 
Last edited:
CPH, that's fantastic! Great entries, should bw some good polls ;)
 
FINAL.entry
​
Power.Beauty.Soul​
 
NBs entry took all motivation from me...

Final Entry



What if I buy an Aston Martin, aren't I buying class?:)
 
CPH, that's fantastic! Great entries, should bw some good polls ;)
Cheers elliot, i'd have been a bit happier had i used a premium but i thought i'd take an extra risk this week.
 
I didn't even realise it wasn't a premium :lol: great job.
 
RedBullHangar-7_zps4f9a4263.jpg
 
^ Only ferrari's or aston martins allowed :indiff:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back