CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 119

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 64 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Nor]MclarenF1;8260018
I'm tempted to say it's a photo of the intro cinematic. that's the only place I can remember seeing this.

My thoughts exactly. It's the only place I could think they were from. I'd like to be proven wrong though. :)

I did not notice the airforce in GT5 either. But PG is known for their realistic features.
Traditionally, the start of 24h of Le Mans is celebrated by a performance of French Airforce fighters demonstrating the National Tricolore…

I remember they used planes in the 2005 la Sarthe.
Hope Stray gives us answers.

Problem with that is it's a Photomode competition and you can't take photos of intro movies in Photomode.

jus1029
Hope this is another feat in engineering.
While it is something that was designed to do a task, I feel there are far better things to photograph.

@ Kennylmao: Just like jus1029, your subject is something that is designed for a task. However I think you can produce a better entry, that includes something much more high tech.

I have seen that plane so many times but never thought of photographing it, good job! 👍

Just like jus1029, your subject is something that is designed for a task. However I think you can produce a better entry, that includes something much more high tech.

Okay, the stick has been a technological tool long used by man in the quest for survival. Here, it is observed that two sticks are placed at a certain distance in order to hold up a string therefore creating some sort of barrier, or something.

Lol, just feeling a little goofy when entering. :dopey:

Entry removed. I understand your perspective. 👍

kennylmao
Okay, the stick has been a technological tool long used by man in the quest for survival. Here, it is observed that two sticks are placed at a certain distance in order to hold up a string therefore creating some sort of barrier, or something.

Lol, just feeling a little goofy when entering. :dopey:

Entry removed. I understand your perspective. 👍
I want to see everyone produce some great shots, which is one reason for my feedback.

What does it mean by "Cars: None, technically"?
Does it mean I'm allowed to have a car in my shot but the focus is the architect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back