CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 124

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 78 comments
  • 6,590 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY
​
 
Final Entry


 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY



Been a while... Anyone miss me??​
 
I missed... :D
 

Final Entry

Click for 2048 verson at Flickr

Tell me if i need to redo sth, first time i enter Photomode Competition.

Polarfox.
​
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY






Nothing as good as others.
​
 
Final entry



No time to shoot new photos this week, so I'm gonna try my luck with this old one :)​
 

Final Entry


Click for 2048 verson at Flickr

Tell me if i need to redo sth, first time i enter Photomode Competition.

Polarfox.
​
Wrong preview size, my friend. It must be 500px on either sides. :)
 
Final Entry


Challenged Beauty​
 
Final Entry
​
 
Last edited:
Final Entry

​
 
FINAL ENTRY
​
 
Hey Guys! :D

Final Entry

Click make big yo!



👍​
 
Last edited:
Hey TW - long time no see - nice entry! 👍
 
Hey Guys! :D

Final Entry

Click make big yo!



👍​

Nice to see you making an entry, TW! However your image doesn't link to a valid address for me, so I can't see the full size.
 
Link works for me too though I must say the new Photobucket site is absolute rubbish. I find it almost unusable, they completely ruined it in my opinion. :(
 
Final Entry

The Classy Italian





​
 
my bad deleted
 
Link works for me too though I must say the new Photobucket site is absolute rubbish. I find it almost unusable, they completely ruined it in my opinion. :(

^^^ completly agree they have a stupid setup and i have to go to a different part of the website to see my just downloaded pictures... its verry annoying
 
The link works for me on my laptop, but it didn't work on my phone. Very odd.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back