CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 61

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 175 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I suspect the close date on this one was a typo error and should still be the 29th like all the other comps. But I guess what's done is done so no entry from me this week either. :(
That said, I'd stand no chance against some of the mind blowingly amazing entries in here this week - Fantastic job guys and good luck in the polls. 👍 :)

Well I suspect the close date on this one was a typo error and should still be the 29th like all the other comps. But I guess what's done is done so no entry from me this week either. :(

Indeed, but fkxpro, have you gotten a PM from SlipZtrEm?

^ I have not, but I thought he mentioned something about being out of town in another thread. I will have the 15 picks ready to send though. Btw, what do i need to send exactly? names? img links?

fkxpro
^ I have not, but I thought he mentioned something about being out of town in another thread. I will have the 15 picks ready to send though. Btw, what do i need to send exactly? names? img links?

You can send the post number of every entry you pick

Usually SlipZ PM's you for the poll entries and the comp stays open until then - anyway just the post #'s of the entries is enough although including the names helps the host know they've got the right ones. :)

nooo wait 5mins

i posted my entry (because gtplanet rules you cant use troll face in your replay :grumpy:)

Bah, sorry folks - that was definitely a typo on my behalf :(

fkxpro, if you don't mind giving it until the usual time (about 12 hours from now), and resending a Top 15 then, that'd be super. If you don't think you'll be able to though, I'll keep the PM I've received.

If you're considering anymore entries then this is mine

Final Entry

Click for BIG

This is gonna be one HECK of a poll.

Excellent entry Nato. :drool:

*Sobs over how I missed my chance at entering*

Decides to look at everyone else's entries again...

Reads a certain post...

*Runs to the PS3 as quickly as possible*

Weee! :D

Last call
0 minute warning!!! 2pm my time.

Thank you everyone for the awesome entries:tup:👍 the list has been sent!
hopefully the poll will be a hard-fought race as well:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back