CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 63

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 157 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the Mazda Miata TC (DLC car).
That is the only premium car I can think of with no roof and a roll cage in the place of where the roof used to be.

Aaahhhh... I think it must be! I have one of them as well! How did I not know? Thanks though!

FINAL ENTRY

Not sure how well this fits the theme, but oh well i'll give it a go.

Competition Closed!

Thanks to all who entered, you certainly gave me some very difficult choices! Trust me when I say the poll is going to be very strong, and sadly you can't all make it, but if you want some feedback just ask and I'll reply asap. Hope you're looking forward to the poll! :)

Thanks again,

RPanico14

Competition Closed!

Thanks to all who entered, you certainly gave me some very difficult choices! Trust me when I say the poll is going to be very strong, and sadly you can't all make it, but if you want some feedback just ask and I'll reply asap. Hope you're looking forward to the poll! :)

Thanks again,

RPanico14

I still think BMX's X2010 Photo has a good chance of winning if it is in the poll.
I took a photo last night in a race that I could've easily replaced my entry with, but, I decided not to because I already wrote a poem for my entry.
There are a lot of good photos in this competition. I would easily love to have a few of them as posters or that sort of thing.

Did you have an "entry" for this competition?
I know you can't enter cause your judging, but, if you could've entered, what would you have entered?

Competition Closed!

Thanks again,

RPanico14

Ahhhhhh nuts, I was going to enter something. :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back