CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition: Week 10

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 116 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
CF I had a feeling you may enter that shot here. im so gutter because its on of the best shots for realism I have seen from GT5 and on the forum, not only that its one of my favourite images too on the forum.

I am going to have to dig deep to compete this week.

Final Entry-Mitsubishi
CircuitodeMadrid-1.jpg

full size
http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k337/coneydogg33/CircuitodeMadrid.jpg

Last edited:
glad i posted early lol.. good luck with whatever you come up with tho!

Some good stuff here so far! ceiling_fan's shot worries me

glad i posted early lol.. good luck with whatever you come up with tho!

Some good stuff here so far! ceiling_fan's shot worries me
I think there are better entries. However his entry is not that bad. 👍

Well, I chose team Subaru
I actually had a hard time chosing an entry from what I shot this week. Please someone pop over to my gallery and let me know if you think I chose the right one?

Anyway, Final entry

(click pic for larger view)

Last edited:
Does a HKS CT230R still considered as a Mitsubishi? If not I'll change it later... :)

Final Entry

Well i recently figured out how to do Faux Infrared, and I'm pretty sure the first on the Fourm, So might as well throw this in instead.
FINAL ENTRY

I'm curious to see how it looked originally..... I've had a few Actions in my Photoshop pallet to do faux Infrared but I've never bothered with it as it rarely comes out well :(

Here's the Original, and an actual Infrared i've taken. I have a D40 that i use for IR so the color doesn't turn out the best, but it turns out decent, so that's what i tried to mimic. In the Real shot, the Panoz roadster was blue, and the 67 Charger was red.
mtasotarmac82.jpg

dsc9820e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back