• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 111 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Entry

"Oh no! A flying Ferrari is going to kill me!" :D
Loving the attention to detail on that, Polyphony. 👍​

Last edited:
It is still open however you need to resize your preview image to 500px on the longest side for it to be eligable.

Great to see so many delicious shots! I'll be closing the competition in about two hours from now, where I will be picking the poll.

Sadly my internet at home is not working, so I'm doing this from my office - (working on a sunday??? yes unfortunately but then again...there's internet wohoo!) - and this means that I might not be able to respond to the usual "why-not-me?"-round. At least not at first. So - have patience, if you want a review or an explanation from me, I'll be doing it gladly as soon as I can :)

Good luck everyone 👍

Great to see so many delicious shots! I'll be closing the competition in about two hours from now, where I will be picking the poll.

Sadly my internet at home is not working, so I'm doing this from my office - (working on a sunday??? yes unfortunately but then again...there's internet wohoo!) - and this means that I might not be able to respond to the usual "why-not-me?"-round. At least not at first. So - have patience, if you want a review or an explanation from me, I'll be doing it gladly as soon as I can :)

Good luck everyone 👍

- and this means that I might not be able to respond to the usual "why-not-me?"-round.

That put a smile on my face 👍

It's still on for an hour or two. I'll post a red closing sign when it's closed :)

COMPETITION CLOSED

My selection has been send. It was unbelievably difficult. I wanted to balance it between editing, composition, idea and fitting the theme. There was simply too many good entries. And I really would have liked to give one or two wild cards, but I had to cut it down brutally. Sorry to those who didn't make it and good luck to those who did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back