CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition: Week 42

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 180 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might regret changing this...
I've no new spot to think off... :ouch:
and too many awesome country shoots...so, imma switch team.

NEW FINAL ENTRY
CITY

.City Booster.

Subject have change

^ Is the GT watermark missing?

EDIT: My bad, thought I was in the CCCL thread! :lol: Nice photo steelersjazz.

Thanks, not enough time to try something more original, so i had to use it :).
Not as good as your entry though, I really like it 👍.

Amazing entries so far, I hope that mine makes the poll!

FINAL ENTRY:
Country

Click for big!​

:bowdown: 90relax

Still some time left yet guys. I'll start picking them at around 10:30pm GMT which is about 4 hours from this post.

SlipZ has told me its 8 each. I feel I'll get lynched whatever I choose :lol:. I'm sure in the past we had a lot more and they were often extended if there was many entries. Seems to me there's been many top shots plus an crazy amount of changed entries.

:bowdown: 90relax

Still some time left yet guys. I'll start picking them at around 10:30pm GMT which is about 4 hours from this post.

SlipZ has told me its 8 each. I feel I'll get lynched whatever I choose :lol:. I'm sure in the past we had a lot more and they were often extended if there was many entries. Seems to me there's been many top shots plus an crazy amount of changed entries.

Nope - we were at 20 (or 10/10 for H2H) in 2.0, but shrunk down to 15 (8/8) after the majority voiced their approval. It's never fluctuated based on the amount of entries... makes it tougher for people to get in, and in your case, tougher to pick ;).

I'll take this last chance to remind people that their entries will be ignored if they don't follow the size rule about previews, or the bit about changing entries (and making it clear). Speaking of... I may switch mine before chromey picks his 16!

Final Entry - City.

"How come nobody thought of this before me?" :lol:

Click it, big it, love enjoy it.

Guys, can you please stop entering those awesome pictures? I wanted to get in the poll too...:scared::P

Guys, can you please stop entering those awesome pictures? I wanted to get in the poll too...:scared::P

I'm glad i don't have to decide which one get in the poll... very very difficult because they´re all incredible good 👍

Welp, according to Chromatic, I've got 15min to do this. I think it's the right choice:

N E W _ F I N A L _ E N T R Y

(Click for full-size)

You're kidding, right? Your shot just convinced me I need to add a Marlboro White example to my stable :P

I see that it still is open, so I'll try to have an entry in, but for now.

Final Entry

Final Entry - City.

"How come nobody thought of this before me?" :lol:

Click it, big it, love enjoy it.

Both have been posted today. I guess you've forgotten to edit out your old entry or you've forgotten that you posted one earlier?

Which is the final entry or is this allowed now, SlipZ?

It's definitely not allowed, I must've missed it as well. Fishy, we'll need an answer from you quick-time.

Both have been posted today. I guess you've forgotten to edit out your old entry or you've forgotten that you posted one earlier?

Which is the final entry or is this allowed now, SlipZ?

Corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back