CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition: Week 5

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 61 comments
  • 6,753 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Entry

​

Top gear crash yay^^
 
Final Entry​
TopGearPhotoCompEntry1.png
 
Final Entry

EDITED: Had photo set to private.
 
Last edited:
One of my favorite segments from Top Gear when they talked about the LFA.

FINAL ENTRY

Click for Full
Photo was completely done by itself and everything was added from scratch. Only used one image.​

Nice one 👍
Make sure all your action lines are pointing towards one center point.
 
•Final Entry•​

​
 
Last edited:
- Final Entry -


Full Size

EDIT: Before anyone says it, there's no HDR, that's the high-pass filter. :p​
 
Last edited:
wow, love the SV !
 
DB9 taking the follow through. The stig not lifting there.

Final Entry

​
 
Last edited:
My Ferrari 458 Italia.

FINAL ENTRY
TheTopGearTestTrack-2.jpg
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Click for full size.​
 
Final Entry

​
 
Last edited:
I hate you, Vonie.

I. Hate. You. :lol:
 
.. lol.
 
Yes, it's definitely a comment.



I hate you, too. Making me feel all insecure about my shot, both of you.

Make me sick. :lol:
​


:sly: i'll take that as a compliment, thanks
 
Hi folks! I'll be picking the top 20 sometime in roughly 10-12 hours, so this is your final boarding call, get your entries in or miss out! :)
 
That image is too big and will more than likely be ignored unless you re-size it appropriately.
 
aah ok. Any idea how i do that? I uploaded it from photobucket.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back