CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition: Week 9

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 186 comments
  • 21,205 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry



Took this a while ago so why not^^ good photos so far everyone :)
 
Pretty nice, jonjwlee!

Seems like this is going to get rough, better to start practicing lol

GL all!
 
Some spectacular pictures already. This is going to be good, looking forward to it.
 
Well, I guess it's time to set aside my Photomatix and see what I can do with a single exposure... this is the category that's going to finally make me give this contest thing a go! :trouble:
 
it's going to be a tough competition... already in day one there are marvelous pictures here... hope to be in the top 20 with my 300sl :)
 

FINAL ENTRY

​
 
Moglet.. u should post a pic anyway then obviously not enter it in the poll.. im sure im not the only one that wants to see what u come up with.
 
My speedmachine:

5384769626_c8df431491.jpg


http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5217/5384769626_c8df431491_b.jpg


FINAL ENTRY
 
Moglet.. u should post a pic anyway then obviously not enter it in the poll.. im sure im not the only one that wants to see what u come up with.

Seconded 👍 It's all for fun anyway

Edit: oh, by the way, awesome pic Nasadus, I had to look twice to see if it wasn't a real picture!
 
Good theme! I'll put my entry as soon as possible! :)
 
FINAL ENTRY



'54 Mercedes-Benz 300SL, Siena.

Yup, if it's retro, it has to be a Polaroid.​

No way is that from GT5 photomode, its a real image isnt it?
 
Moglet.. u should post a pic anyway then obviously not enter it in the poll.. im sure im not the only one that wants to see what u come up with.

I've got some downtime after going to the dentist, I might just do that! 👍
 
I wouldn't mind not entering I am just really anticipating what the Top Dogs will provide fantastic theme.Oh and Pity Mog can't enter.
 
Great theme and great entries thus far. Doubt I'm gonna enter this one though. Not feeling much inspiration lately. Think I need to step away from GT5 for a week or so, recharge the batteries. Really looking forward to all the entries.
 
No way is that from GT5 photomode, its a real image isnt it?

Nope, that's from the game. Just played around with Curves, added a vignette and some noise, gave it a faux Polaroid background and some text and that was it. Look closely and you'd even spot the GT watermark I left in, as it was on a difficult area for me to remove (I might go ahead and remove it later).

Thanks guys, and wow, what great entries; this week's gonna be tough, and it's only Tuesday!
 
Last edited:
I've got no chance after seeing other entries... But hey, I'm the only one using the bus so far :)

FINAL ENTRY
 
Since people were asking for it, this would have been mine!


Click to enlarge

​
 
note to self: 'don't post an early entry ever again'
 
FINAL ENTRY




Click for full size​
 
Good god chromatic :eek:
 
Wow Chromatic :drool:
 
Quite interesting theme this week. I gotta sit down and think of a good idea and car to accompany
 
Final Entry





Click for full view​
 
FINAL ENTRY​

An old 2CV picture I found in my grandfather's jacket.​
 
Definitely some interesting techniques with this one..

FINAL ENTRY
 
happycorey, you might have my vote! That's just astonishing, it really looks like a picture from decades ago.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back