Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
cccl_002_header.png

This week's theme as brought to you by mazda787:

It seems only fitting after week 1 with the now GT6 iconic Lunar Rover to go to another highlight of GT6; the Vision GT. The location? Any variation of the Matterhorn track of course. :)

CAR: Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision GT
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: None.

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

cccl_rules.png

• It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack, Photobucket, or Flickr.
  • Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image? Read this sticky!
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it; it makes poll creation much easier!
  • No post-GT6 editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
  • Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
  • Absolutely no hybrid, hacked cars, or cars obtained through such means.
  • Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text. On H2H weeks, which side, as well.
  • You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
  • When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
  • Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.
  • A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
  • Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 15.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
  • The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!
cccl_deadline.png

I was wondering how long it would be until the Merc AMG VGT would be in the PMC :)
Hopefully we get to shoot the Hudson next round :embarrassed:

FINAL ENTRY

- click for big size -

Just to double check - has this been edited? Very hard to distinguish the GT watermark - looks like an attempt has been made to remove it. If not - my bad. :)
Just to be clear this week is a no edit week - I think I ought to change the banner 2.0/PMC panel to read PMC RULES rather than PMC EDIT to avoid confusion. ;)

Just to double check - has this been edited? Very hard to distinguish the GT watermark - looks like an attempt has been made to remove it. If not - my bad. :)
Just to be clear this week is a no edit week - I think I ought to change the banner 2.0/PMC panel to read PMC RULES rather than PMC EDIT to avoid confusion. ;)

I have downloaded the image and the watermark is near impossible to make out.

Maybe someone who is better at making out detail can have a crack but U can see the left half of the G part but cant see the right half nor can I see the T.

Attachments

• 11454866783_8f8281ca93_h.jpg
    11454866783_8f8281ca93_h.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 9
With a cross processed filter it may be possible to achieve a rich range of colors/blacks/whites but at least me I wasn't enable to do it in this track. The exposure simply doesn't do nothing when you increase its value. :S Like the tunel in High Speed Ring. :S

Nathan mea culpa!!!!!! sorry and again sorry my friends!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back