Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
cccl_014_header.png

This week's theme as brought to you by baggist74:

Let's look at the past...Designed by Pininfarina...Yes, this is the Legendary Ferrari F40. Pure beauty.

CAR: Ferrari F40
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: None.

cccl_rules_4.png

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack, Photobucket, or Flickr.
  • Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image? Read this sticky!
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it; it makes poll creation much easier!
  • No post-GT6 editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
  • Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
  • Absolutely no hybrid, hacked cars, or cars obtained through such means.
  • Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
  • You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
  • When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
  • Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.
  • A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
  • Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 15.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
  • The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.

Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

cccl_deadline_4.png

This should be a fun one, I think my F40 is one of my best looking car! Of course I've wasted many hours addicted to photographing it, so this might get me addicted again, I'll call my doctor just in case :cheers:

I just checked my Ps3, and it has a black bar across the top there as well. I'll try re-exporting it, see what happens.

EDIT: I just checked GT6, and the black bar is in the original picture... Weird.

This has happened to me several times since the last update as it also "squashes" up the picture??? I'd just end up taking the shot again.... on a positive note my camera settings don't reset to default now when shooting different locations, once I've set up the first shot that is 👍 is this new or am I a bit slow??

@CCShaft7 that's new since update 1.05 - I guess the border/squashed image thing must be a glitch with the fix for the camera preview - where the actual shot's borders now match the viewfinder. I haven't had this glitch yet though.
I have had a different glitch where the camera settings were printed across the top of the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back