CLOSED: CCCL Competition: Week 131

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 52 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the photo comps Hernan04 - just a heads up, this week in the CCCL comp is a no editing week. It appears by the very faded out GT watermark that your entry has been edited. You will need to swap it for the unedited version to be eligable. ;)

Thanks Crooooooow, and Nato, that's part of the scenario! It's 100% unedited, but if I have to change it, I will change it. That's ok for me :dopey:

Great entries so far. 👍

Maybe it's a bit late, but i will allow the non weather track aswell, as discussed above.

Sorry for the confusion, but i think anybody should have the chance to participate and it makes no difference (beside the restriction to only one weather condition), as explained in my post above.

Again, i hope it is ok for you guys? :)

Maybe it's a bit late, but i will allow the non weather track aswell, as discussed above.

Sorry for the confusion, but i think anybody should have the chance to participate and it makes no difference (beside the restriction to only one weather condition), as explained in my post above.

this is good news for me :)
FINAL ENTRY

Final Entry

Actually this C30 is really some fun to drive once some of that "FWD understeer" has been dialled out and some upgrade parts put on it.​

Thank you all for your amazing entries, i'll now have the hard job to sort out my 15 favs. Poll is coming soon.

*** Comp closed ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back