Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
CCCLW141Banner.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, as described by zambuca:

"Time for some macho shots this week! Take this Nascar Chevy to Toscana and make it look like it's driving the road to hell by using the Warm filter. I want to see dramatic scenery and sky, so sunset might be the best time a day to shoot. ;)"

CAR: 2010 Jeff Gordon #24 IMPALA (Chevy).
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Must be using the Warm filter.

gtp_cccl_rules-01-3.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have any questions, please, ask me via a Conversation.

This Thread has everything you need to know.

• There must be at least some detail of the background (location) visible in the picture that
    can later be identified to be part of the location specified in the theme. If the location is
    not immediately clear from the picture you must provide the exact location if it's queried.
  • Only one entry per user allowed and must be that user's own work and never used in another
    competition.
  • Do not ask other members to choose your entry.
  • Entry post must be marked with a FINAL ENTRY text.
  • Entries may only be changed once and it must be indicated clearly.
  • Entries must be posted in either thumbnail or a preview and linked to it's full size.
  • Posts containing bigger previews than allowed, full sizes or links only will be ignored.
  • Previews should not exceed the limit of 500px in either direction and have any effect not
    present in the original image.
  • It's recommended the usage of a free image hosting service, such as ImageShack, Photobucket
    or Flickr.
  • Only the Judge's favourite 15 entries will get through to the poll.
  • Keep in mind that the Host of this competition may ask for the original image and it must
    be submitted if so.

It's recommended to store the original image (from the USB stick) until competition week ends.
gtp_cccl_editing-3.jpg

• No other editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed outside GT5 Photomode.
gtp_cccl_deadline-3.jpg

Wednesday 27.11.13

I'm putting one on share and hope there will be a couple of entries this week :)

(Please remember it's the 2010 version...the flamy one)

Wow two more excellent pics guys! never thought such great things could come from such an ugly car!

Remember. The car is heavy. I'll try and get a shot for this one.

Sorry, double post.

Last edited:
The one Photomode Comp that's right up my alley, and that I'd like to take part in, but I don't have the proper car to compete. :indiff:

Anyways, great shots, guys! :bowdown:

You could always go buy one 👍

I would, but I'm at just over 1,000,000 credits, the Formula GT in the UCD for nearly 5,000,000, and can't connect my PS3 online to do Seasonals so I can earn enough for said FGT. After I acquire the FGT then I'll start with buying cars again.

I would, but I'm at just over 1,000,000 credits, the Formula GT in the UCD for nearly 5,000,000, and can't connect my PS3 online to do Seasonals so I can earn enough for said FGT. After I acquire the FGT then I'll start with buying cars again.
Oh, there's always next time 👍

But who knows when that next time will be? It took me a year and a half to get the FGT in the UCD, and I have yet to see the C5-R.

In the OCD, I believe there's an FGT in there every time it is updated.

I'm not sure right now, I'm not near my PS3. Off the top of my head though, I believe it is also 5,000,000cr. in the OCD.

I'm not sure right now, I'm not near my PS3. Off the top of my head though, I believe it is also 5,000,000cr. in the OCD.

Well, I grinded A-Spec American Championship at Indy to save up for the Pug 908 HDi FAP, and bought a McLaren F1 along the way, so technically, it shouldn't be hard to save up for the FGT for the next time it hits the UCD.

But who knows when that next time will be? It took me a year and a half to get the FGT in the UCD, and I have yet to see the C5-R.
I wasn't talking about that; I was saying that there is a competition next week.
Yea, the FGT shows up every time in the OCD for 5,000,000 cr.

The UCD gets updated every time you complete a race... It's not likely you can earn 4 million in that amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back