Giulietta73 Messages 5,283 South West Messages KAYTEAM73 Nov 27, 2013 #31 Soyuz 77 The UCD gets updated every time you complete a race... It's not likely you can earn 4 million in that amount of time. Click to expand... Yeah, gone are the days!! Ferrari F1 seasonal - Eifel - 4.5mil Cr per race
Soyuz 77 The UCD gets updated every time you complete a race... It's not likely you can earn 4 million in that amount of time. Click to expand... Yeah, gone are the days!! Ferrari F1 seasonal - Eifel - 4.5mil Cr per race
Johnny1996 Messages 4,999 United States Messages GTP_Johnny1996 Nov 27, 2013 #32 Soyuz 77 The UCD gets updated every time you complete a race... It's not likely you can earn 4 million in that amount of time. Click to expand... The sad thing about racing more. I am forced (my own doing, really) to stick to Arcade Mode for racing. I'd hate to see the FGT go without buying it.
Soyuz 77 The UCD gets updated every time you complete a race... It's not likely you can earn 4 million in that amount of time. Click to expand... The sad thing about racing more. I am forced (my own doing, really) to stick to Arcade Mode for racing. I'd hate to see the FGT go without buying it.